TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Bah, dead ends. Thanks. I tried licking the horse, but alas ...

> LICK HORSE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the HORSE.

Aw alright, thank you for trying it out!

Did you manage to get past the tree?

Didn't work I put check planner open planner

Examine. The command is EXAMINE <object>

They could still be wingless! Or even Eastern, but that's probably pushing it since the body doesn't look particularly long. It isn't always easy to tell with S1s, though. Then again, the last two Valentine's Day dragons we've gotten are a wingless and an Eastern, so Western it probably is. I shall continue to await the day we're blessed with a holiday wyvern...

The last Valentine was a western, so maybe wingless? That would look very deer-like, though, so I think they'll be westerns.

Both EEF and I took to nicknaming them "flufflebutts" from their fluffy deer tails c:

Aww, that's adorable! Flufflebutts <3

How do you get past the tree?

After getting the axe: [highlight for spoiler] use axe on tree or chop tree with axe then go down path or follow path

>EXAMINE ROCK

Whoevesr the knight was, he was much larger and much more foolish than you

Yeah, that's because he was hunting the dragons, not LIVING with them! Ya' learn a lot about a creature by living with them...

Later on....

>TAKE SWORD

You [apparently] don't actually know how to use a sword, but it might come in handy!

............WHAH!? Again I say WE LIVE WITH DRAGONS!! How do you NOT know this?

Cute tidbit of logic here:

>EXAMINE TREE

What an inconvenient place for a tree to grow...

>TAKE TREE

Don't be absurd, you can't take this with you.

>CHOP TREE WITH AXE (again)

You already did that. You wonder if chopping everything in sight is a good idea, or if that's just the adrenaline talking...

Edited by terrerio35

In the Mountain Path, how do you examine the shiny thing in the leaves?

"There isn't much to be seen here except for some ROCKS and STICKS, as well as a large pile of dead LEAVES. Though wait—did you just see something shiny in the LEAVES?"

Aw alright, thank you for trying it out!

Did you manage to get past the tree?

Got past the tree. Now stuck unable to talk to the rampaging dragon. xd.png

Right from the beginning, I examined the nest and found branches in capital letter, anything we can do with those branches?

I have tried some command but nothing works.

Any advice, pls?

Got past the tree. Now stuck unable to talk to the rampaging dragon. xd.png

Try beating it at its own game with a different kind of communication. wink.gif

I sung to it. xd.png And finished.

Is there any way to repeat the quest to see what we missed?

Did anyone opt to stay friends with their date?

I said confess since the note from them was pretty much a love letter.

This event really needs more details on where you are. I had to check this thread to find out to "Climb Down" because there was no mention of the nest being in a tree or any possible path down. I'm now stuck in the Forest Cave after talking to the spider because there's no apparent exit. "Go (direction)" is doing nothing, nor is any variation of "Leave __" or the "Follow Path" command used earlier.

This event really needs more details on where you are. I had to check this thread to find out to "Climb Down" because there was no mention of the nest being in a tree or any possible path down. I'm now stuck in the Forest Cave after talking to the spider because there's no apparent exit. "Go (direction)" is doing nothing, nor is any variation of "Leave __" or the "Follow Path" command used earlier.

Try GO BACK.

In the Mountain Path, how do you examine the shiny thing in the leaves?

"There isn't much to be seen here except for some ROCKS and STICKS, as well as a large pile of dead LEAVES. Though wait—did you just see something shiny in the LEAVES?"

Help please ninja.gif

To check the leaves, use Examine Leaves

To get out of the cave, after defeating/giving the box to the spider, "Go east" should work

To check the leaves, use Examine Leaves

To get out of the cave, after defeating/giving the box to the spider, "Go east" should work

I've already done that. I'm in the Forest Cave, the one with the junk smiley face and sandy floor.

I've already done that. I'm in the Forest Cave, the one with the junk smiley face and sandy floor.

Oh, you can only enter forest I believe

Oh, you can only enter forest I believe

That worked, thanks. Thought I'd already tried that one.