TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Entrance Cavern

You are in an earthen cave with TREE ROOTS sticking out of the ceiling. Two TUNNELS lead away from you—one to the EAST, and one to the SOUTH. There is a hole in the ceiling through which daylight is shining through, and a large pile of dead LEAVES on the floor.

How do I leave? I assumed I needed to go east, get the lanterns, then head south ad progress down one of the dark paths, but I can't get the lanterns. It says they're firmly bolted to the wall.

I am stuck. dry.gif

you have to specifically say take crystal. break crystal or using pickaxe wont work.

can I leave the cavern?

I'm right near the end and having chosen to date the spider and confess to my date at the cafe, I have the option to stay with your date or return to the spider, but the first option isn't working (haven't tried the second yet). Anyone else having this issue?

Edit: Never mind. Just tried the second option and got the ending.

Edited by Kurane

How to get through the forest? Go forest and other variations didn't work.

How to get through the forest? Go forest and other variations didn't work.

Try Enter forest smile.gif

Edited by legofrodo12

i have been stuck after climb down.... everything i type even things that others have said work, it just keep sending me back to the nest....

I'm stuck at the spider, and can't turn back? I have no box in my inventory, and I have no clue when commands to use. HELP PLZ.

Welp, I'm never getting past the horse-cliff. Good thing it doesn't matter at all.

(seriously though, why game so hard?)

Edit- thanks person who PM'd me, but I hate red herrings in games.

Edited by Dragon_Arbock

I'm stuck at the spider, and can't turn back? I have no box in my inventory, and I have no clue when commands to use. HELP PLZ.

If you're in the <Northeast Cavern>,

GO EAST and LOOK SKELETON. Then you can find box and sword

Okay, I'm stuck in the caverns.  I've seen the alter, the crystals and the spider. What am I supposed to do now?

If you have box now, use GIVE SPIDER

If you haven't box yet, GO EAST and LOOK SKELETON

Then you can get out of here!

hmm I think the horse might be a witcher ref... ninja.gif

can anyone help me with the forest? got out of the cave(past spider), buut can't move on. blink.gif

edit: never mind someone posted with the same thing, got it! xd.png

Edited by Erithan

hmm I think the horse might be a witcher ref... ninja.gif

can anyone help me with the forest? got out of the cave(past spider), buut can't move on. blink.gif

edit: never mind someone posted with the same thing, got it! xd.png

Are you in <Forest Cave> now?

Then use ENTER FOREST

I hate to say it, but this game is so frustrating I think I might just give up and pass up on the badge this year. I can't get past climbing down out of the nest- any commands I put in don't seem to do anything, and I'm pretty sure I've done every variation of "walk the path" possible. :<

anyone know if you can do anything with the lake?

LOOK SKELETON and TAKE SWORD and TAKE BOX. :3

I hate to say it, but this game is so frustrating I think I might just give up and pass up on the badge this year. I can't get past climbing down out of the nest- any commands I put in don't seem to do anything, and I'm pretty sure I've done every variation of "walk the path" possible. :<

Oh I know.. this game is so hard :S

Use FOLLOW PATH! you can move on then.

*Dusts hands* OK I did it. I bred every single Valentine dragon I had, which was... let me count, xd.png

102, for a total of 268 released eggs. e_e *yawns* I hope I can catch some of mine once this batch hatches, LMAO I love Valentines day.

I scared away the bloody spider, so i don't have the spell of resilience required to stop it, i am in the village and the dragon is chasing me what do DC forums?