TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

This is odd. Does anyone else have this message at the top of their scroll?

user posted image

I finished today's event earlier today including the cafe, the final message I got was:

"You express your true feelings for you date. They smile as they tell you they feel the same way. You feel butterflies in the pit of your stomach as you imagine spending more time together. You part ways for the evening with plans to meet again tomorrow. As you walk home there is a spring in your step and you feel very hopeful for the future.

THE END"

The message at the top of my scroll wasn't there earlier today, noticed it tonight and thought it odd.

I think this might be the only event...I mean it even says THE END.

Oh well, for those who may have picked up none valentine eggs in the AP...take good care of them (especially that Silver...it was hard to let it go).

Help! I can't figure out what to do about the dragon in the village, and I'm gonna go insane.

You can try sing to dragon there's another option, but I don't remember it at the moment

I think this might be the only event...I mean it even says THE END.

Oh well, for those who may have picked up none valentine eggs in the AP...take good care of them (especially that Silver...it was hard to let it go).

The event continues for seven days, said TJ's previous news post.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=178038

Huh...well let's see what happens then...but darn that egg even had owl in it...take really good care of it.

Am I the only person who thinks the new V-day dragon will look lovely with the Purple?

What is the command to continues after the dragon flies away?

Are you still in the nest, or at the end of the game?

If you're still in the nest, you need to "climb down"

If you're at the end, I think you need to "go to cafe"

Edited by AppleMango

I find these games interesting but very frustrating at the same time. I appreciate all the effort going into them but it's kinda tough to enjoy when the options of what you can do are limited. I know you can check through this news thread for hints but you can end up spoiling how things go when someone says "are you at the point were..."

I had no idea the nest was in a tree >.<

Am I the only person who thinks the new V-day dragon will look lovely with the Purple?

It probably will! I'm hoping they'll look good with Solstices (and be male), right now they remind me of them.

Also, has anyone noticed that one of the birds in the first post has the colors of the new dragon? I'm sure it was foreshadowing and not a coincidence, I wonder if the other bird is the spriters' alt or just color choice with no special meaning.

Also, has anyone noticed that one of the birds in the first post has the colors of the new dragon? I'm sure it was foreshadowing and not a coincidence, I wonder if the other bird is the spriters' alt or just color choice with no special meaning.

First thing I thought of when I saw the post was "Oh hey, Twitter". :P

I'm a little disappointed that I can't replay since people keep mentioning something about a horse that I never encountered and I'd imagine that dating the spider would be hilarious, but it was really frustrating that some commands had to be really specific with no hints what so ever, like typing "Chop tree with axe" instead of "Chop tree" (which I wouldn't have figured out had I not checked this thread. I didn't know you could use prepositions).

I'd like to do it again next year to find out what happens with my date, but I hope we'll at least be given hints next time.

Edited by Booo

okay y'all I might have summoned an evil creature by accident so... -walks out- ur all gonna die wasn't me

I typed in "examine inventory" and I really think my game has glitched

I don't have any of the items I previously gotten (my game threw me back to the first screen)