TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Okay, what command do I use for the tunnel situation, ya know, the east and south tunnels, including the tree roots?

I tried a million different combinations before finding you just type "go (direction)". So, "go east", etc.

This game is really fun! Although, I'm sad that I couldn't hug or thank the spider. That would have been super cute. tongue.gif

No you don't. I EXAMINEd it, found out it was crying cos it was lonely, and I gave it the BOX I had gotten from the SKELETON at the lake. It was so grateful it gave me a note back, which happened to be written on the back of a page from a spell book. So no, don't kill it.

I gave it the Crystal, that worked as well.

Currently at the bottom of the cliff looking at a horse halfway up. Tried all kinds of commands and nothing works  sad.gif

Thats a dead end. Use GO BACK twice and CHOP TREE WITH AXE.

Okay, I'm stuck. I'm in the nest, trying to leave told me to "be more specific"

So the game kicked me back to the beginning right after I immoblized the dragon.

So I started over. Now I can't cut down the tree. I did it before no problem.

Just reporting there must still be a glitch.

"At the far end of the clearing there is a large throne made of slightly chewed pine logs, and sitting upon it the largest BEAVER you have seen thus far. It is wearing a resplendent, fur-trimmed cape and a crown made of material you don’t recognize bearing the words, 'BURGER KING.' "

Ah, that killed me. biggrin.gif

Thanks, I'm out now. I don't really see how we're supposed to figure out to climb tho.

Oh, I made it to the end, but I'm missing several of these items....

Some items such as the records and painting can be found in the mill before talking to the beaver king.

Although it is not in ALL CAPS, you can examine a desk to find them.

Is there a command list?

This is not a complete list, but here are some hints:

Always useful:

- EXAMINE <something>

Directions:

- GO <direction>

- GO BACK

- ENTER <location>

- FOLLOW <something>

Items:

- TAKE <item>

- GIVE <item> TO <someone>

- OPEN <item>

Other actions:

- CHOP <something> WITH <tool>

- PLAY <instrument>

- SING WITH <someone>

Edited by Bugzilla

Does anyone know how to get past this?

I tried "GO TO FOREST" but it doesn't work. :c

"You are in a cave with a sandy floor opening onto the edge of a large forest. A great variety of GEMS, GOLD, and shiny bits of JUNK are arranged in what appears to be the shape of a smiley face. Dragons are so weird.

The FOREST is the fastest way to get back to your village, but you’ve heard rumors that it is haunted by a cursed race of human-like creatures. Hopefully your sword will be enough to scare off anything that might be dangerous."

Does anyone know how to get past this?

I tried "GO TO FOREST" but it doesn't work. :c

"You are in a cave with a sandy floor opening onto the edge of a large forest. A great variety of GEMS, GOLD, and shiny bits of JUNK are arranged in what appears to be the shape of a smiley face. Dragons are so weird.

The FOREST is the fastest way to get back to your village, but you’ve heard rumors that it is haunted by a cursed race of human-like creatures. Hopefully your sword will be enough to scare off anything that might be dangerous."

I think I did Enter forest? Whatever it was, it worked.

I am extremely confused. I just left the nest and nothing seems to be happening.

Has anyone else tried blowing their horn?

(Do we have a thread dedicated to this event...? unsure.gif )

Examine things, creatures, places that are mentioned and try to use simple commands to interact with them.

For example i tried the command speak and then talk worked.^^ You don't know about old-school text adventures? Your imaginiation ist the limit. But i really is simple like: "USE STICK WITH FLY" and for example your character will hit the fly with the stick or "USE SWORD WITH DRAGON" and your character will attack the dragon with a sword.

Has anyone else tried blowing their horn?

If you mean the flute, then it is "Play flute." If it's a horn, I'd imagine it'd be a similar command.

Hahah. That was cute.

The stick metaphor was beautiful.

New eggs have appeared in the AP already!

Edit: Anyone want to make a doc of all the available commands? That would help.

Edited by Shokomon

I'm stuck again. I'm in the village, can't figure out what to do about the terrible singer dragon. The flute does nothing and it won't let me use the spell.