TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Super random, but are we able to pick up 2 eggs from the cave, then drop them and grab new ones? Or will the ones we grab count as part of our limit, whether they're in the cave or not?

I know you can drink water at the river, but has anyone tried drink water at the underground lake?

I know I've tried both and only got the river one to work.

You guys were too charitable, I'm hardly seeing anything I want in the AP since so much of it is taken up by Chalcedonies (or whatever they are). laugh.gif

I didn't know either, someone posted about it a few pages back xd.png

The reaction is:

> LICK TREE

You get close to the tree and—actually no. I'm not going to go there. That's strange.

You know what? I give up. You win. You've successfully weirded me out. And for what? To see if you could? Well, fine. You keep doing strange things without me. I'm leaving.

THE END

…You're still here?

Ugh. You don't know when to quit, do you? Well, if you're not going to leave, I guess I have no choice but to placate your demands until you reach the actual "THE END."

Really? How very Stanley's Parable!

Who else asked the spider on a date?

Oh, I thought the giving of the notes was the date mentioned in the first post! I tried "GO ON DATE WITH SPIDER" in the east cavern before you approach it, but forgot to try again when I was actually in front of the spider, and then you couldn't interact with it after giving it the box unfortunately. What happened?

Snatched two pearl deer eggs at the hour they came out on biggrin.gif However, the AP is now flooded... there goes the extra Rosebuds I wanted (which unfortunately I didn't get before it got flooded).

Also, I'm stuck in the horse part now haha... first text game anyway.

What can you lick?

Someone a while back (many pages back) tried LICK HORSE and the response said something about it 'tasted like raisins'. I had finally left the horse and didn't try that command so I don't know exactly what the response it...I didn't want to go back to try that command either.

Ugh, the AP is taunting me. Purple is my favorite colour but I'm not allowed to touch them.

Game has so many random, silly quips. I was so tempted to insult the beaver's mother but decided against it. xd.png

Mother of walls!

the new one has flooded the AP, What could this mean?!

Edited by blockEdragon

A badge representing everyone's frustration with the game:

user posted image

[img=http://i66.tinypic.com/15p1jza.jpg]

And one version with the scroll background:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i64.tinypic.com/126b9uc.jpg]

Even though I finshed the game for today, needless to say, it made me mad a couple times.

Badges for people who are frustrated with the game.

"You start walking through the forest, looking about you for any signs of movement. Soon the path comes to a RIVER that you know flows towards your village. You briefly consider riding down it in a barrel, but then remember that it’s been done before."

A Hobbit reference? xd.png

Someone a while back (many pages back) tried LICK HORSE and the response said something about it 'tasted like raisins'. I had finally left the horse and didn't try that command so I don't know exactly what the response it...I didn't want to go back to try that command either.

Ha! Wonder if anyone tried tugging a certain part of its anatomy!

I'm stuck at the spider? anyone have advice?

Transparent cause spoiler.

You need the heart-shaped box from the skeleton in the other tunnel. Talk to the spider and give it a card.

you can't lick the horse - i tried that already lolz.

as for the wall, i can help in (looks at eggs) about 2 hrs. i still haven't gotten my purple shinies

Oh, I thought the giving of the notes was the date mentioned in the first post! I tried "GO ON DATE WITH SPIDER" in the east cavern before you approach it, but forgot to try again when I was actually in front of the spider, and then you couldn't interact with it after giving it the box unfortunately. What happened?

After I gave the spider the box I decided to write "ASK SPIDER ON A DATE"

and this is what I got:

"You have a brief but passionate affair before differences in life goals prompt you to end relationship. Even so, It will always have a special place in your heart."

Spoiler. Highlight text.

Edited by Pressiboo

Help?How do I get past the spider?I tried ASK SPIDER,ASK SPIDER ABOUT TEAR,SOOTH SPIDER but none works. Then I got frustrated and KICK SPIDER,KILL SPIDER,STAB SPIDER doesnt work either………

EDIT:Oh right this post right above me

Edited by IOU