TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

After I gave the spider the box I decided to write "ASK SPIDER ON A DATE"

and this is what I got:

"You have a brief but passionate affair before differences in life goals prompt you to end relationship. Even so, It will always have a special place in your heart."

Spoiler. Highlight text.

so beautiful

I'm stuck again. What are you supposed to do with the horse?

Nothing, I believe the horse place is a dead end. Go back to the tree and try to chop it down

Before that, can you try licking the horse and tell us what it says? XD Licking a tree works, but no idea if licking the horse works too

Omg you can actually ask the spider on a date? Priceless!

*pokes Heartstealing egg to hatch so I can pick up 2nd purple*

Mother of walls!

the new one has flooded the AP, What could this mean?!

I'm guessing these are the ones that were auto-abandoned after the glitch allowing more than 2 eggs was fixed.

Aww, look at the purple hatchlings! I guess we get another western type, but I love dragons with antlers so I don't care about that as much anymore xd.png

Do they have deer tails, though? They look like purple deer babies, haha.

So... anyone else kinda curious as to if the dragon got his lady friend? That song was kinda awesome in a terrible way.

Oh, both of the spriters are new in-cave! Congratulations!

Help I'm stuck in the nest any ideas ????

Try "climb down"

Aww, look at the purple hatchlings! I guess we get another western type, but I love dragons with antlers so I don't care about that as much anymore xd.png

Do they have deer tails, though? They look like purple deer babies, haha.

They could still be wingless! Or even Eastern, but that's probably pushing it since the body doesn't look particularly long. It isn't always easy to tell with S1s, though. Then again, the last two Valentine's Day dragons we've gotten are a wingless and an Eastern, so Western it probably is. I shall continue to await the day we're blessed with a holiday wyvern...

Oh, both of the spriters are new in-cave! Congratulations!

i'm glad to see new in-cave spriters (yes, they have done events but having a dragon is a whole 'nother story spriting wise).

"You express your true feelings for you date." Um, your date! xd.png

Today's Marvin comic strip has Marvin with all his toys spread out on the floor, and when his mother asks why, he says he's taking inventory. It made me laugh, because EXAMINE INVENTORY is one of the event commands. laugh.gif

this is insanely frustrating.

Now how do I get away from the spdier... I been on a date. I gave it valentines.

this is insanely frustrating.

Now how do I get away from the spdier... I been on a date. I gave it valentines.

I believe the path continues behind the spider. Type "GO EAST."

Just the first part is frustrating I've been told climb down works but so far have not even gotten the first part ;-;

Just the first part is frustrating I've been told climb down works but so far have not even gotten the first part ;-;

I think you might need to check out the planner first.

Nothing, I believe the horse place is a dead end. Go back to the tree and try to chop it down

Before that, can you try licking the horse and tell us what it says? xd.png Licking a tree works, but no idea if licking the horse works too

Bah, dead ends. Thanks. I tried licking the horse, but alas ...

> LICK HORSE

It doesn't look like you can do that with the HORSE.

I need help with the first code

Try refreshing and clearing your cache before trying again, or do 'examine planner' before 'climb down'. It should work. c: