TJ09

2017-02-14 - Valentine's Day!

Afte the end it is too late. You should have tried that command earlier. sad.gif

Afte the end it is too late. You should have tried that command earlier. sad.gif

Oh no sad.gif . Maybe tomorrow, if there is another installment of the game.

There are no eggs in the caves.

Shouldn't they be dropping for 24 hours?

Doesn't Valentines Day end at midnight?

I'm not seeing any eggs at all, either. I'm slightly frustrated. This is the first (and only) chance I'm going to have to get V-day eggs actually dated on the 14th. What's going on with the caves?

I'm not seeing any eggs at all, either. I'm slightly frustrated. This is the first (and only) chance I'm going to have to get V-day eggs actually dated on the 14th. What's going on with the caves?

There's ~900 other people online.... so there's likely to be some competition for the eggs.

>.>;

A badge representing everyone's frustration with the game:

user posted image

[img=http://i66.tinypic.com/15p1jza.jpg]

And one version with the scroll background:

user posted image

[IMG=http://i64.tinypic.com/126b9uc.jpg]

Even though I finshed the game for today, needless to say, it made me mad a couple times.

Sorry to be a pest, but are the eggs not dropping? unsure.gif

Erm also how do you move on in the event? old school "go west" style?

so funny..I just started playing Zork again... xd.png

I believe the no eggs in biomes is a glitch and no eggs are generated.

Val eggs are too-easy-to-catch-to-be-allowed, same as christmas ones. I got mine just like 3-4 h after release and could be even code picky a bit(I wanted to get mine from Volcano), stuff was almost not moving at all and 3 grabs I attempted total were after a few solid seconds of me slowly peeking at each of the visible egg's codes and deciding which was the least messy xd.png (so just 1 got taken away before I finally clicked:P) I guess this just can't be 'people having taken all the eggs'... with the limit of just mere 2CBs it's just not possible, these are mostly blocking the biomes, not being picked like crazy to the point of emptying the biomes... tongue.gif That's just how these work in practise due to that extremelly low limit...

Maybe this fixes in 6min at xx:00? If not, it probably needs to be reported?

Edited by VixenDra

There's ~900 other people online.... so there's likely to be some competition for the eggs.

>.>;

If it were the Halloween event where everyone is allowed as many as they want, I'd believe this. Unfortunately, we're all only allowed two. It should be just as easy to get them as it is to get Christmas eggs. There's.. zero eggs. At all. I think we've glitched.

Val eggs are too-easy-to-catch-to-be-allowed, same as christmas ones. I got mine just like 3-4 h after release and could be even code picky a bit(I wanted to get mine from Volcano), stuff was almost not moving at all and 3 grabs I attempted total were after a few solid seconds of me slowly peeking at each of the visible egg's codes and deciding which was the least messy xd.png (so just 1 got taken away before I finally clicked:P) I guess this just can't be 'people having taken all the eggs'... with the limit of just mere 2CBs it's just not possible, these are mostly blocking the biomes, not being picked like crazy to the point of emptying the biomes... tongue.gif That's just how these work in practise due to that extremelly low limit...

Yeah usually the holidays with 2 eggs are easy/non stressful grabs, this is odd. sad.gif

edit: Eggs! yay! now if only I could figure out how to get out of the nest/move on in the story Oo

Edited by Erithan

Yahoo!! It fixed itself at the hour! That was weird.

Thank God, there are eggs again! I almost lost hope to get a 2nd one after having been at work all day.

Since I spent all Feb 14th 2009 trying to catch a Val'09 egg in vain, I don't want to miss another one.

This game's art is nice but it is so picky with wording and I'm stuck here, standing alone with some rusty armor on the path. Hopefully can find a way around this wording. Urgh.

------------take armor --------------

What are the two commands again? I only know EXAMINE, and the how to play thing refuses to pop up again... I don't find this event really user friendly.

The flute had me dying with laughter. The ancient evil wondered where the snooze button went.

If you had played it a second time, the ancient evil apparently says "five more minutes mom!"