TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

I highly doubt a reintroduction of CB prizes anytime soon as well. If it was meant to happen it *usually* would have before this time of year.

Edited by andromedae

23 hours until my eggs can hatch. Come on come on! *impatiently pokes them*

Oh wow, I hadn't realized Valentine's breeding had opened up again until I went to the abandoned page. I can't wait to get egg-locked!

I'm locked... and I guess there won't be much AP-hunting for me this season, because I want to breed all of my set pairs to freeze their holiday offspring. I hope I will not forget to freeze them in time rolleyes.gif I would have to search for mates if that happens xd.png

It's kinda sad, but the Events here on DC make my Valentines so much more exciting and pleasant smile.gif Dragons are the best gifts ever.

Sweet! Already off to a good start with Mutamores. biggrin.gif I haven't bred mine yet, but I know what I'm breeding one of them with. happy.gif

Wish I had an eighth egg slot for another Valentine egg.

Sweetlings and Valentines dominating the AP right now. Wish I could grab some!

Still egg locked with mostly non Valentine eggs... Hatch already!! LOL

I can't wait to breed mine, no real plans though... Yet lol

I hope it's not something that is animated like the Christmas one. I could not complete it because the game kept glitching no matter what I tried to do.

I find it odd that we're only on page 4 (I sort by 50/page) after two days. Do you think people clean forgot that Valentine's is a Thing around here?

I find it odd that we're only on page 4 (I sort by 50/page) after two days. Do you think people clean forgot that Valentine's is a Thing around here?

I was literally about to say the same thing blink.gif Pretty sure there were more pages in the past years

I hope it's not something that is animated like the Christmas one. I could not complete it because the game kept glitching no matter what I tried to do.

I agree. It was not glitching for me but I found it impossible to comprehend sad.gif I never got to the second step in the game. All I could do was leave the house (literally).

Edited by BlueMint

I think it's just - what do you say ?

Oh wow holiday eggs in the AP.

Oh wow there is a new dragon coming.

And then what do we say ? There's nothing to discuss.

I think it's just - what do you say ?

Oh wow holiday eggs in the AP.

Oh wow there is a new dragon coming.

And then what do we say ? There's nothing to discuss.

I agree. I think it's normally the event and the release that garner a lot of comments, and with a later event this year, it just seems emptier now. But once the event starts, we'll probably see a lot more conversation. =)

I agree. I think it's normally the event and the release that garner a lot of comments, and with a later event this year, it just seems emptier now. But once the event starts, we'll probably see a lot more conversation. =)

Thats true. That didnt cross my mind.

I just figured Id see more people talking about the lineages they have found in the AP and what lineages they will work on during the event.

When I oddly wish there was an anonymous function to send notes at the Holidays like we did the one Christmas. I would love to be able to send notes to people who pick up eggs from my clutches, just like a heart or something.

Six hours until my eggs can hatch. *poookes*

I've been trying so hard to ignore the AP the last two days, since I'm locked with stuff I really want to keep, but I keep going there anyways and then getting sad that I can't pick stuff up.

Six hours until my eggs can hatch. *poookes*

I've been trying so hard to ignore the AP the last two days, since I'm locked with stuff I really want to keep, but I keep going there anyways and then getting sad that I can't pick stuff up.

I feel your pain. I've been constantly saving a slot for people I have to breed for, but I decided to go ahead and lock myself for the time being with a sweetling that I might pass on to another user.

Either way, I'll be unlocking in the early AM.

I'm also slightly disappointed that most of the mutamores I've picked up have been messy, long lineaged ones.

I'm also slightly disappointed that most of the mutamores I've picked up have been messy, long lineaged ones.

I'm keeping one of the ridiculously awful lineaged mutamores to freeze as an S2 hatchling because they are so cute. I don't understand since the mutamores are CB, why they weren't bred with another CB instead of a mess. blink.gif

I'm glad that I remembered the event this time. I missed the Mutamores last year and I don't want to do that two years in a row. They've been pretty scarce in the AP too, especially 2nd gens.