TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

Ahhh, yay! I hadn't gotten eggs for days to save up, woo! ^-^ I can't wait to see how amazing this year's event will be! \o\ /o/

I guess I must have misunderstood 17th at 23:59 blink.gif ...or it could be a typo.

I think you're right: from TJ's post:

A new Valentine's Day dragon will be released at midnight on Valentine's Day, and will drop for three days until February 17 at 23:59. This is the only time it will be available from the cave.

That IS four days, sock.... 23.59 is the very END of 17th.

You've misunderstood somewhere here. The event and breeding both start on Valentine's Day. Three days of a drop is 14th, 15th, and 16th. When TJ said "until Feb 17" that means the drop ends on Feb 17. ;3

Unless Valentine's day is no longer 14th... unsure.giflaugh.gif

You better go knock on some wood lest you jinx us! ;3

I knocked on my head, that should do the trick. wink.gif

And now I just have to wait for my eggs to hatch... Come on... Why aren't we already two days later?

Egg Locked with Valentine eggs.. and a Celestial egg because I chose my Mutamore's mate today. x'D Can't wait for the new Valentine dragon!

Just need a Sunrise egg to hatch and then I'll be getting more of these guys. Radiant angel is still my favorite.

Wooot! This is fun, and I'm feeling better, so horray all around! I tossed back a Heartseeker in order to grab a Heartstealing, but haven't seen any of those yet.

edit: And then I picked up a Mutamore instead. Oh well.

Edited by Marie19R