TJ09

2017-02-08 - Valentine's Event Schedule

I was wondering when will those Valentine's Day dragons come out? I was guessing it last night. LOL Cool! I can't wait to grab the new dragon egg when it gets closer to the time. Thank-You! biggrin.gif Happy Valentine's Days!

Cool! And this year i will freeze a few sprites for my collection.^^

I'm over here trying to calculate how many years it will take me to get 20 of each V-day breed, which is my new scroll-wide goal. *pokes eggs* Hatch sooner dangit.

AHH I can't breed no valentines day dragons ;-; I have none to breed sad.gif I dont knwo where to get any past ones either *cries*

So glad I have more free time this year...*shoves list of Valentines day mates I did not get away* oh well can breed what I have.

NikiTaruka, the Abandoned Page is full of old V-day dragons right now, and will be for the next week. Tons to choose from!

Wow. Totaly forgot the Valentine Event.. Thanks for the reminder!

*shuffles of to go breeding*

Looking forward to the event, I wonder what it's going to be this year. biggrin.gif I hope we get to send little messages again.

I'm locked with 4 Valentines, 2 Arsanis, and 1 Mutamore, and now I'm just twiddling my thumbs. I'm not breeding yet, and I keep going to the AP just to look, and it's killing me!

I know. I'm locked, too, and all those eggs on the AP are calling to me. Two of the eggs I have are ones I bred for others, so I hope they get picked up quickly.

Bred some of my Valentine's without keeping any. I totally forgot to. Oh well. At least I saw the eggs were picked up quite quickly. I hope they got nice homes smile.gif

Anyone needing a Sweetling egg from an Alt Sweetling parent? Just PM me!

Edit:

For my Alt Sweetling, it must go to someone who hasn't got an alt Sweetling on their scroll (eggs with an alt Sweetling parent don't count, just it being an Alt Sweetling like mine). This is because I'm keeping this lineage like this: Alt/normal/Alt with Pink mates.

If you're interested and will keep that breeding going, please let me know.

Edited by Cassie_Fenix

So many pretty eggs, so few slots. I really need more, really i do. Can't wait for the new dragons and the new event!

Edited by ainisarie

Thanks for the announcement! Can't wait to see the new derg.

Unfortunately, probably won't pick up many VDays this year due to olives. >.>

For a few seconds, I thought you were talking about the fruit and not the dragon, and I was very confused.

Anyway, looking forward to the new derg and the event! And, of course, the opportunity to hoard Radiant Angels like there's no tomorrow.

I doubt it. It was always a Christmas thing anyway. I am not hopeful