purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

I'm actually looking at the 2nd Gen Holly with the Xenowyrms (or was it third?) I'm hoping to get that one for the mate for The Time Wyrm xd.png

This one? It's pretty. happy.gif

If I do win an Offspring from the CB Holly, I'm going to have the owner mate it with a Male Anagallis. It'll take me forever, but I want to do this eventually. *prepares to sell organs*

This one? It's pretty. happy.gif

If I do win an Offspring from the CB Holly, I'm going to have the owner mate it with a Male Anagallis. It'll take me forever, but I want to do this eventually. *prepares to sell organs*

That is pretty! I'm a bit jealous I probably won't be able to win, but I am doing my best to keep up! I'll be happy with getting a third gen Holly ^^

Just realized I'm only 100 off from 4k Dragons. It's a long way til my goal of 10k, but I'm patient. xd.png

Caught my first CB silver wub.gif

I remember catching my first CB Silver. It's such an amazing and rewarding feeling! biggrin.gif

Caught 2 CB Golds during the night. Gosh, late nights that make me feel like a Zombie is rewarding and fine by me! tongue.gif

Just caught a Xeno with 'anus' in the code. I don't even care about codes but this made me giggle so much, hahaha! xd.png

Just caught a CB Ice out of the blue. wub.gif

Got gifted a great code (after debating with myself for hours and hours* whether or not it would be okay to contact the owner about trading). DC people are the best people. wub.gif

Traded for a pretty Gaia with a Spriter's Alt Desipis ancestor.

And I just caught a CB Chrono, which completes my Chrono scroll goal. smile.gif (And also egg-locks me, but I guess I can't complain about that. biggrin.gif )

* Yes, literally, in case you were wondering.

I finally summoned a third Guardian of Nature! Two successful summons in a row!

My only worry is that I'll have no idea what to name them. (I still haven't named the one from two weeks ago)

I keep finding Blusangs in the coast!

Also, people are gifting me Cheese eggs and hatchlings! Thank you!

Yes! *Fist pumps*

Been hunting the AP for a hour for a egg someone breed for me but got auto abandoned because they forgot they where egg locked and I GOT IT!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ORedk Very happy, just look at this guy <3 and he has a color code! Wish it said pink but red works too lol