purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

... Am really glad I now have all the CB olives I need for a 4g even gen breeding project. I don't want to have to compete with the Holly Contest!

Caught a CB Aeon, two CB Coppers (brown and green), another CB Golden Wyvern, and a CB bronze Lunar today. Maybe that, on top of everything else I've got growing on my scroll, will finally be enough to get me a CB Silver before my next round of hatchies grows up in the morning.

Edit: I was unable to find a trade for a CB Silver before my hatchies started growing up. :')

Just not gonna happen, I guess...gotta be a prize winner to get CB metals and that's just not possible...

Edited by Derranged

Just noticed that in Multi-Clutches you no longer have to enter "KEEP"/your password, you just click on an egg now. That's convenient and cool.

Bred this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/g0zGU

Will never get a matching 3rd gen mate for it (mate would need to be a Gothling - no chance on my scroll) but I think it's pretty laugh.gif

I could totally see that as an alt on my scroll, I like the variety. smile.gif

Bred this & this . I think the gold is part of my push for 5th gen, but too lazy to look up the components right now. tongue.gif

Today, I bagged myself a gold shimmer (high gen, but still), a CB orange xeno, A CB thunder, and a CB bronze lunar! cool.gif

I posted some trades before going to work today. One of them being a paper egg.

Much to my surprise when I checked right before work on offers someone offered a CB Gold egg straight across for my paper egg. I had to double take before clicking accept. biggrin.gif

Late yesterday evening: "Oh noooo, I impulse-clicked an uncommon egg I didn't want and now I'm locked for the rest of the day!"

This morning: I get a PM with a great gift, but: oh no! I'm egg-locked! Oh no, oh no...

- Oh wait. biggrin.gif

That impulse-click egg totally reserved an egg slot overnight so I actually had one right now. ^^ Good little egg. I hope you'll find a good home when you show up on the AP.

(And thanks again for the gift, tjenni. smile.gif )

I posted some trades before going to work today. One of them being a paper egg.

Much to my surprise when I checked right before work on offers someone offered a CB Gold egg straight across for my paper egg. I had to double take before clicking accept. biggrin.gif

Congrats! I also had someone offer a CB Gold on a pair of 2G PB Alts I was offering. Nice surprise!

Pre'cog said she will gender correctly! <3

Such a relief... I couldn't manage to influence her into a female & pre'cog her to make sure she'll gender correctly.

I couldn't influence other eggs as well but at least she's gendering correct.

I just bred four Silvers from Blusang in a row.

(Two went to the AP and two to the Departures thread.)

What is this madness. biggrin.gif

Managed to set up enough trades for 304 Olive Hatchlings. Looks like I'm going to become a Super-Freezer. xd.png I'm super determined to get that 2nd Gen Holly!

Now, to go catch those Rares for the Olives. :3

Currently growing on my scroll are two CB Aeons, two Cheeses, three CB Coppers (one of each color), three CB Golden Wyverns, three CB Lunars (two gold, one bronze), a Paper, and two Xenos (Chronos and Gaia).

Wish me luck in finding a CB Silver trade! I feel really good about this batch.

Managed to set up enough trades for 304 Olive Hatchlings. Looks like I'm going to become a Super-Freezer. xd.png I'm super determined to get that 2nd Gen Holly!

Now, to go catch those Rares for the Olives. :3

Well, congratulations to you ;-; I'm trying super hard to get it too, but every time I turn around, you keep pulling ahead. So I'm just going to go ahead and say congratulations on that early win and hopefully I can come in second and get a third gen Holly smile.gifeven though all my dreams are crushed

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Well, congratulations to you ;-; I'm trying super hard to get it too, but every time I turn around, you keep pulling ahead. So I'm just going to go ahead and say congratulations on that early win and hopefully I can come in second and get a third gen Holly smile.gifeven though all my dreams are crushed

Hey, it's still early in the game. What if in a month I become lazy and fall behind? wink.gif

I think a few people have about the same amount of Olives as I do actually, so it'll be interesting to see who does come out on top at the end of the year. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... smile.gif

Hey, it's still early in the game. What if in a month I become lazy and fall behind? wink.gif

I think a few people have about the same amount of Olives as I do actually, so it'll be interesting to see who does come out on top at the end of the year. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming... smile.gif

I'm actually looking at the 2nd Gen Holly with the Xenowyrms (or was it third?) I'm hoping to get that one for the mate for The Time Wyrm xd.png