2 CB Blusangs

5 CB Golden Wyverns

4 CB Silver Lunars

1 CB Mageia

1 CB Pyro

Still no CB Silver, though, and still not enough to trade for one. -cries-

i just wanna put the name kyuzo on a nice CB derg worthy of it

Edited by Derranged

Forgot to post this at the time but she coloured correctly! First attempt to boot. ^^ Now, to find her a mate this coming Valentine's Day...

Him and her successfully bred! I completely forgot to use Fertility on them, and every other time I've done that, the dragons refused each other, and considering it took the better part of a year to breed that rdigewing, I am SUPER happy about this, so I hope whoever gets the auto-APed baby looks after it biggrin.gif

Have managed to breed 3 alt black hatchlings in the last couple of weeks. I have gifted one away and seeing about gifting a second away, to someone who asked for the other hatchling I gave away.

Lessee, what have I caught lately...

1 CB Aeon

2 CB Blusangs

5 CB Golden Wyverns

4 CB Silver Lunars

1 CB Mageia

1 CB Pyro

Still no CB Silver, though, and still not enough to trade for one. -cries-

i just wanna put the name kyuzo on a nice CB derg worthy of it

Your 2 Xenos and That Aeon would be enough for a Silver o.o

And your 2 CB Blusangs with your 2 CB Xenos would get you one for sure

Your 2 Xenos and That Aeon would be enough for a Silver o.o

And your 2 CB Blusangs with your 2 CB Xenos would get you one for sure

I sincerely wish that were the case. I've offered a lot more than that before and still got no bites at all. People just don't seem to be interested in trading CB metals for anything but low-gen prizes anymore, I guess.

I sincerely wish that were the case. I've offered a lot more than that before and still got no bites at all. People just don't seem to be interested in trading CB metals for anything but low-gen prizes anymore, I guess.

I find it's really a question of timing. You can offer the exact same eggs/hatchlings 2-3 times and not get a bite, and then on the fourth try you get what you're asking for. I'd just keep trying if I were you.

Finally managed to catch my first Silver egg poptartFINALTINY.gif

I must admit I shouted and scared my dog... Luckily I was alone at home (except for my poor dog) biggrin.gif

For things like that its better to look for someone offering a Silver instead of waiting for someone to offer on your deal as most people with metals make a trade link and wait to see what they get.

This is not always but how I mostly see it.

Finally reached 50 Olives for the Holly Contest! wub.gifuser posted image

Edited by predatorfan4ever

While breeding for a dummie egg I got a perfect name code! So much for just being a dummie!XD

Three wonderful, amazing, kind users gifted me my first-ever Ice dragons! So excited!

Finally reached 50 Olives for the Holly Contest! wub.gifuser posted image

I'm catching up!

Also, I keep catching CB Xenowyrms! I've caught Xenowyrms from the AP but never CB! I have 3 of 6 so far!

Although I missed a Chicken egg >..<

My Holey Count of Cheese dragons are going up