purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

If feels so good to have all your dragons named, doesn't it? I haven't named any of my Valentines this year yet.

I just want to shout to the world: I just got my first Guardian of Nature!! And on only my second-ever Summoning attempt. I know some people Summoned for a long long time before being successful, so I feel really giddy about this.

Breed one of my dragons and got a Z dirty code O: as a Z collector and a code collector I am very happy about this silly dirty Z xd.png the only thing is I can't name it with the Z' name but that's ok I have a few other Z codes that had cool codes after the Z that made me not name them

https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZpUbE

Some people would stop at some time, like - you know - sensible people...

Also - 14 Embers later (well with RCs it was 21 before I hit Gold but it's more the 'no interests' that make up the difference)

And THIS I have several pairings and getting an RB out of any of them is quite the pain so YAY Gikdi <3

Edited by herk

Got all my dragons named, except for a few unbreedables and one hatchling that's going to be traded. I had a major backlog of unnamed frozen hatchlings and I'm glad I got them all done.

After THREE Rejections he finally found a mate he likes!

I got a Neglected to turn! biggrin.gif

It died before I could hatch it, but still! IT TURNED! *does a happy little dance*

Hopefully if I can do that again, with an Incubate bounce from my boyfriend, I should be able to trade the resulting hatchling for lots of CB Olive hatchies :3

*totally isn't obsessed with Olives*

Hey, I caught a Cheese egg! That's exciting, it feels like I haven't seen any of the unbreedables for a while, and I needed some Cheese dragons on my scroll anyway. Woo!

I just found my 16th CB Z-code Monarch, so now I'll have 8 males and 8 females. Perfect. smile.gif

(Why yes, I do like Monarchs. biggrin.gif )

Got a too-low-time-to-influence egg offer that I otherwise liked the look of, ummed and uhhed and eventually decided to accept (life isn't very interesting if you don't take any chances...) and just used precog - it's the right gender for the lineage! PHEW

Managed to breed these two on the same day!

I'm gonna make such an awesome checker with them!

And they both have interesting codes!

One has a Z code and the other is growling! (which is odd for a silver, they are nsomally super nice if the encyclopedia is a judge, wonder if the description critics would let a more aggressive silver slide)

On a side note I also bred this by misclick, good thing it turned out nicely.

Now that he is grown and no longer sick (yay!) I can brag more about my very first GoN! Two months ago I didn't even have the Legendary Trios required to try, so this is awesome.

I DID IT!!!

With an Incubate and a teleport-bounce from my boyfriend, I got a Neglected to hatch biggrin.gif

This one is mine :3 I have another few fogged eggs that will (hopefully) yield similar results... Once I get more of these guys, I'll be asking for 20 Olives for each xd.png

Edited by Zeditha

I DID IT!!!

With an Incubate and a teleport-bounce from my boyfriend, I got a Neglected to hatch biggrin.gif

This one is mine :3 I have another few fogged eggs that will (hopefully) yield similar results... Once I get more of these guys, I'll be asking for 20 Olives for each xd.png

Congrats! I saw your dragon on AoND and was rooting for you!