purpledragonclaw

The Congrats Thread, V6

Well, I didn't get all the lineages I wanted, but I did get most of them, including some really nice gifts and a few lucky AP finds I wasn't searching for. And I just finished breeding the last of my Vals to the AP. I'm hoping the V-day wall will last a few days, so I can keep searching for the last few things I needed.

Literally just finished the last of my Valentine AP breeding. Hopefully the AP lasts a couple more days, I want to keep hunting Vals.

Thanks to so many generous people and nice breeders I managed to get almost all the Radiant Angels that I needed. Even had time left over to breed more Valentines to keep the AP going a little more.

I caught CB Golden Wyvern and CB Blusang Lindwyrm yesterday. It looks like they don't care at cave during events lol

Do you ever offer 1 egg on a teleport and message someone else to offer it and they both accept? ;o;

BUT anyways, I do have meself a 2nd gen. Mutamore from Bronze Shimmer: https://dragcave.net/lineage/amlSk

Not that I'll find a mate, but that's fine.

HOW AM I THIS LUCKY? I'm seriously holding out for an alt. His brother of the same batch was an alt, so I'm seriously hoping, as well with this one. But seriously HOW??? xd.png I Keep getting a bunch of alt-kins. Not that I'm complaining.

HOW AM I THIS LUCKY? I'm seriously holding out for an alt. His brother of the same batch was an alt, so I'm seriously hoping, as well with this one. But seriously HOW??? xd.png I Keep getting a bunch of alt-kins. Not that I'm complaining.

Lovely lines but those Sweets will be Pink - like ALL your Sweetlings. Sweets are scroll-coded for colour and only those who were around for the original relase and fell victim to some really bad glitch will everget Black ones (as an apology so to speak).

I just somehow got two CB Nebulas and a CB Black, holy Bahrag.

Fingers crossed the Nebulas turn out to be the colours I don't have yet.

I don't think Nebulas and Blacks are as rare as they used to be...but they are still uncommon.

Wooo, page 5! biggrin.gif

Now means my eggs are split over a page xd.png most of them are fogged for ND experiments though.

First successful post-Valentine breeding: Woop!

Wooow, pretty!

I'm currently naming some Valentine catches and completing notes in spreadsheets. Clicked a hatchling's lineage to see what it was.

"Oh, it's a super pretty 2nd gen for which I can't breed a mate, why did I keep this, I mean it's reeeally pretty, but how will I get a mate..."

Then I noticed a comment I had written in my spreadsheet when I caught the egg at 2 am.

It said "le sigh".

Congrats to my past self for making me laugh. tongue.gif

For the first time since at least before the Diamondwing release (early October),

ALL THE DRAGONS ON MY SCROLL ARE NAMED.

Even the growing V-day latecomers, and presorted for when they hit adulthood.

I spent my weekend naming, sorting, and cataloguing by lineage several scores of dragons from the fall and winter. Not what I'd intended to be doing with my time off, but when the other things don't work out, at least I was digitally productive. tongue.gif

Edited by Gryphonic