scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Getting ready to cart one of my cats to the vet for his B12 injection.  (He's 10-1/2 and either has developed irritable bowel syndrome or he has a GI lymphoma.  Since this has been helping I'm hoping it's the first, rather than the latter.)

unpacking.

but i've been doing that since saturday.  so i think i'm good.  XD 

writing instances for my foundations in creative writing class oops.

I put it off alllllll week

Eating breakfast, cleaning the apartment and then off to my cottage to keep renovating it.

And I'm playing snowball shuffle instead, lol ... 🤪

Studying Elder Scrolls lore like my life depends on it

instead i'm stuck lookin at my dragons pls send help

Writing my history of abuse and such from my ex-husband. All hell kind of broke loose over the holidays so now I get to play document everything. *sighs* I'm just so tired.

I should be doing art... but I don' wanna

On 1/3/2023 at 12:23 PM, BlackMagicRose said:

Writing my history of abuse and such from my ex-husband. All hell kind of broke loose over the holidays so now I get to play document everything. *sighs* I'm just so tired.

You got this! I hope you get all the help you need. When I left my ex husband I had to run away, and had no one to back me up because they didn't see how he really was so no one believed me.

On 1/8/2023 at 9:18 PM, AlanaCat said:

I should be doing art... but I don' wanna

You got this! I hope you get all the help you need. When I left my ex husband I had to run away, and had no one to back me up because they didn't see how he really was so no one believed me.

Using our son as a weapon and playing the take visitations away and give them back, slander me all over social media and our son is special needs so it is EXTREMELY messed up. It's just hard to go through and rehash everything and put it all in writing and in print. I'm just mentally and emotionally tapped out.

Get dressed and get going XD But I'm enjoying my coffee while listening to the rain ... :rolleyes:

15 hours ago, BlackMagicRose said:

Using our son as a weapon and playing the take visitations away and give them back, slander me all over social media and our son is special needs so it is EXTREMELY messed up. It's just hard to go through and rehash everything and put it all in writing and in print. I'm just mentally and emotionally tapped out.

That is disgusting of them, I don't understand how you can spend so much time telling someone you love them, make another human life with them, and then destroy everything with no regards to anyone else's feelings or health. I am really sorry you and your son are going through this, I'm hoping there's enough on your side to help you and your son get out of this horrible situation. Not to be creepy at all, but if you ever need a random person to talk to, my messages are open, I'll try to check back more often lol I sometimes forget the forums exist xD

On 1/14/2023 at 3:08 AM, AlanaCat said:

That is disgusting of them, I don't understand how you can spend so much time telling someone you love them, make another human life with them, and then destroy everything with no regards to anyone else's feelings or health. I am really sorry you and your son are going through this, I'm hoping there's enough on your side to help you and your son get out of this horrible situation. Not to be creepy at all, but if you ever need a random person to talk to, my messages are open, I'll try to check back more often lol I sometimes forget the forums exist xD

Thank you. It's been extremely difficult. I've got my family. I would NEVER hurt my child. Not after I was told I'd never have children and I died twice on the table having him and he was born not breathing 10 weeks early. The other person has had 3 kids and hasn't done anything with any of them.

Should go out in the snow to shop for groceries, but want to art.

The result is neither, and instead I’m just lying on the couch under a blanket.

Winter is a season best avoided. Will miss it once it’s gone tho.

On 1/23/2023 at 1:41 AM, L4D2 said:

I should be sleeping but. Dragons

MOOD

Currently I don't have anything to do... I'm at work, don't have any owed art or expected extra work to do, just kinda sitting here watching cameras at work and trying to chill.

I should

1) be playing sims like I intended to
2) finishing writing something for class tomorrow

3) going to bed

Instead, I am lollygaggin

https://i.redd.it/bfsdfoh7tdi91.jpg

Oops emptying the washing machine. Thanks for the reminder...

I should be going to the YMCA, using my membership for its intended purpose instead of just using the wifi and shower there for an hour

I shoooould be doing math work... but instead I am browsing the forums XP