scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Probably sleeping, or at least getting ready for bed. Something productive like naming dragons or going through the pictures from Christmas would also be good. 

Sleeping. I have to wake up early tomorrow but my mind is racing and I cant fall asleep. 

Getting something to eat, but I feel so strangely tired today... I don't feel like doing anything at all.

Looking for a second job. But I can't do customer service; I'd just short-circuit. @___@

22 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

I don’t know....

Why does this answer sound like an existential crisis?  :lol:

I should be watching the pizza I'm cooking because I have a bad feeling it's going to burn the second I look away...

I have some homework to do- conversions to binary and hexadecimal etc, but all I want to do is watch Vsauce on youtube...-_-

I need to order more printer cartridges for work but I'm posting here about it instead.

Taking the garbage out. The album I was listening to is over, so now I'll finally go do it, I guess....

A number of things the two most important of which are (1) writing my Master's thesis, due in September and (2) packing for my upcoming move to the US (originally from there, have lived in UK for two years as a student). Instead I am here, trying to figure out which is more urgent and getting neither done. 

I think this thread being first in General Discussion right now is a sign. A sign that I really *should* finish putting away the groceries. But after an hour-long anxiety-riddled shopping trip I just need to sit down for a bit. (I did put the freezer-things away already.)

Math practice or signing up for classes this fall. I'll get to it before classes start...probably.