scoutbun

What should you be doing right now?

Revising for my test in thursday and working on my English assignment. I should also probably feed my cat

absolutely should be reading my papers on first century b.c rome and doing my homework in general. unfortunately, i think i'll read more of picture of dorian gray first.

I should unload the dishwasher. And take my dog for a walk, and mail the bill-payments. Oh, and I need to write a grocery list. Instead I'll be here naming dragons and browsing the forums.

On 8/19/2021 at 6:45 PM, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Sleeping or cleaning or harrassing Corvik. 

oi

I should also be sleeping

working on the blanket for my nephew.  or balling the yarn for my sweater. XD 

Sleeping, I want and do not want to at the same time. Weird feeling, should probably go with sleeping to be safe lol

I should be: Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, cleaning out my purse, calling the phone people about the error I keep getting, wrapping Christmas presents.... That's my to-do list right now. And yet here I am, lol.

Making an ugly sweater for my kid's school theme day tomorrow... I should probably go do that.

Apparently it's been five years, hi! 👋

I should be working on an essay or reading for a historyclass, but i think ill hunt some more easter eggs first!

I should be cleaning my house and putting my Easter decorations away, but I'm wasting time on the internet instead

Sleeping. That's not working out.

I really should be writing. 

right now i'm just chilling out, watching youtube in bed... and for once it's what i'm supposed to be doing! i just got my wisdom teeth out yesterday so i have to take it SUPER easy

Packing another load of stuff to go to the storage unit. That is what I should be doing.

Instead, I am playing with my dragons.

Realtor comes in 10 days, and I am still decluttering. I work 7 of those 10 days.

We had a tag sale yesterday and today, and we will have another on next Sunday. I am donating half of what I had for tag sale to 3 different organizations either tomorrow night or Tuesday morning.

My brother is planning on bringing MORE brand new furniture over to replace the stuff we have here, but what do I do with the old sets? (Local furniture store is out of business and needs to be empty by tomorrow. My brother is a friend of the owner.) He wants to bring new dressers. I have 2 tall ones and 1 wide one already between the 2 bedrooms and a tall one in the 3rd bedroom. I am only looking to move to a 2 bedroom house or condo, so I won't have room for so much stuff.

He got me 6 chairs for dining room and kitchen, as my mother gave away the old chairs to my brother's MIL a few years ago. My garage has the 6 chairs, plus 2 dining room tables, another set of 4 chairs, a coffee table and 2 end tables, and a chair and couch for a porch. He brought over a set of bunk beds and 4 mattresses yesterday that he sold, plus a twin mattress for me so I could take my old queen mattress and heavy wooden frame and 3 cabinets to the dump yesterday morning. It took 3 trips to the dump to get rid of it all.

He also got a really nice wooden bunk bed set that he is bringing to his house as it didn't sell today and he really wanted it for his own house but would have sold it if he had a serious buyer.

well I've yet to study today, and it's already 10pm... I'm not feeling up to it though, might just complete a few tests instead

Posted (edited)

I should be practicing for my English presentation and learn for a chemistry exam but well, here I am, because I hate doing stuff for school during school holidays.

Edited by Luna_Tenebrae