Moonlight_Eevee

Team Contagion

ok you people are awesome, that badge, I'm gonna wear it forever, literally, it's staying there to show throughout the years that this Holiday I sided with the pests that we are laugh.gif and now i may just even return into the fight, seeing your enthusiasm !

That theme song, also nice. If one would like they can search for a lyrics video for it and will find it in better quality.

All i want is the bar to reach the very right end.....

uh oh! cure is ahead guys! we need to go steal their soap and replace their disinfectant with goo!

I'll go sneez inside their hazmat suits.

ok but

i found this in youtube's suggestions

it's pretty much a royal version of that theme linked before

I'm adding this to my playlist for years to come i really love it

I feel more cool and triumphant spreading sickness now, GO GO SPREAD MORE

Edited by Mlu

I made my own egg badge because I prefer to use my own stuff in my signature. Here ya go, free to use:

user posted image

Looks amazing! cool.gif

i have made a little banner. I r bad at this! xd.png im good with the art, not so good at predicting the proper size. lol

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/E8UmlaS.png]

slightly larger one

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/S8abwE0.png]

EDIT*

Zombified versions:

small

user posted image

user posted image[/code]

large

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/Q2WIYfG.png]

Edited by Sylviadragon

Wow, I'm not on this team, but seeing all the different banners and buttons here is amazing. Y'all are really creative.

Adding to it, this is from the DC wiki if anyone wishes to use it as a banner.

user posted image

[IMG=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/6/67/Halloween_2016_button_spread.gif]

Edited by Daydreamer09

The healing is coming! You will not get away with spreading this terrible affliction!

*shakes fist*

This is not a serious post. I just see the Spreaders come over to the cure thread for fun, and I wanna have fun too.

Why not spread and see what happens though? The event's almost over, and it would be interesting to see what happens when everyone is infected...

Winning as Cure is just gonna be "yay the disease is gone now." tongue.gif

Because I don't like seeing my dragons covered in the green goo of illness.

And supposedly, there are reports that the goo images are causing lagging for some players.

uh oh! cure is ahead guys! we need to go steal their soap and replace their disinfectant with goo!

I'll go sneez inside their hazmat suits.

Unforgivable.

But on a serious note, I love all the spread badges/banners. Especially the biohazard egg.

Seing all the 'the virus is evil and I want to play good' views majority of curers seem to have, I bet that if the event's virus wasn't named so, but e.g. 'mysterious aura'(or anuthing with less negative associations), the goo spreading side would more likely win xd.png

Whoever named this 'virus'/'sickness'(and the like) kind of already biased loads of people against spreading the thing, even if unintentionally:P

Edited by VixenDra

I'm going to have all the banners on the front page tomorrow

I made my own egg badge because I prefer to use my own stuff in my signature. Here ya go, free to use:

user posted image

That's really lovely!

New theme tune? I think it's kinda catchy!

So my new theory is our dragons might (temporarily) mutate into tentacle monsters as in the Sci-Fi B Movie 'The Green Slime'.

`Stop, don't kill it! This is a magnificent discovery, and we must do everything possible to SAVE it!'

user posted image

Edited by amuletts

Because I don't like seeing my dragons covered in the green goo of illness.

And supposedly, there are reports that the goo images are causing lagging for some players.

That is no excuse! How do you know your dragons don't enjoy it? laugh.gif

For what it's worth, I agree with you on the second part. It does seem to be lagging more...but then again...it's a holiday event. :\

grrr. been submitting all day but we are still losing ground. we were about 7 pixels behind all day but now we are like twenty. someone go wake up all the sleeping infection spreaders!

Edited by Sylviadragon

As one player who is being lagged by the event... it is very hard to enjoy the game when goo lags you out... :/

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Why must there be a ridiculous amount of cure people and very little Sickness Spreaders? We must push back dry.gifmad.gif

I'm trying to spread the sickness in every 10 minutes when I'm online. I wish there were more people in our team, though. I really want the disease to win to see what happens. ninja.gif

*Quietly sneaks in with a plate of cookies*

C'mon guys! You can do it! Here, have some cookies! biggrin.gif

Join the Cure side and get more free cookies

Er, what? Nooo, I didn't whisper anything wink.gif Good luck with your goo spreading!

*Quietly sneaks out*

Seing all the 'the virus is evil and I want to play good' views majority of curers seem to have, I bet that if the event's virus wasn't named so, but e.g. 'mysterious aura'(or anuthing with less negative associations), the goo spreading side would more likely win xd.png

Whoever named this 'virus'/'sickness'(and the like) kind of already biased loads of people against spreading the thing, even if unintentionally:P

I definitely think this is the case as well xd.png

I wonder if every win counts heavier towards the end of the event, because I feel at this rate no one is going to win blink.gif

As one player who is being lagged by the event... it is very hard to enjoy the game when goo lags you out... :/

Do we actually have a PROOF this(more goo spread) is the cause of the lag?

If not, perhaps stop blaming it for everything xd.png

Maybe it's the number of active players going almost twice up (than during non eventful periods) instead?

or at least the 2 combined?

Because if it's all about the goo sprites then I'm starting to think it's because of the number of sprites floating in the game which makes me think that once we reach about 500 or so dragon breeds released in the game, DC will naturally become laggy if on the current servers rolleyes.gif And we want more dragons released till the hell freezes over for DC, so it's not an option to let the number of sprites kill it:P

I'm so disappointed to see the event crushed down by the defenders of the boring norm:(