Moonlight_Eevee

Team Contagion

They'll be healed eventually anyway - might as well see what happens if we go all the way with the disease! DISEASE FOR LIFE!

Well, at the risk of helping those darn Cure fanatics- i shall post tips to help my fellow Goo lovers!

1: go to google and type in "timer" the first thing that comes up should be a free timer! you can set the timer to ten min and it will alert you so that you always know when you can contribute again.

2: do not use the little virus button in the top corner of the game to mark your potential goo squares. its really easy to misclick something and step in goo. instead use the right click method.

3: its super important to realize that the number indicators takes DIAGONAL squares into account as well as those immediately to the left, right, ect.

4: sometimes the shot is going to be 50/50 and the only thing left to do is guess.

5: i usually open with a click to the middle and a click to one of the far corners. if more than one corner looks fairly safe I may open with multiple corner clicks.

4: here are a few helpful indicators that let you know fore sure that there is a goo puddle under the tile. Diagonal indicators are your friend!

user posted image

The “1” squares are your best friend. If you see a "1" in a corner like this one, it means it’s attached to ONE goo puddle. And since the only unclicked square it’s touching is the one diagonally across from it, that one HAS to be that one that has the goo! So you see all those other “1” squares in the same area? those are all attached to that SAME GOO SQUARE you just identified. So that means all the other squares those “1” tiles are touching have to be safe, otherwise those tiles could not be marked as a “1.”

user posted image

~~~~~~~~~

Ok now from the next bit. up in the top we have two squares boxed in by tiles marked as “2” so naturally those two untouched squares between them have to be goo, because the top “2s” can’t touch anything else but those two squares.

user posted image

Then we have a tricky situation with the “3” and all the remaining “1s”. this gets a little long but upon closer inspection its quite simple. The ones have already told us where the goo is. once again there is a “1” in a corner , so the goo is diagonal from it. now we just have to figure out how many of the other “1s” are touching this square. (marked in red) All the unturned tiles touching a “1” that is also touching this goo tile CANT also be a goo, because if it was, the tiles could not be marked as a “1”. So now that we know that and we can see that the three is already attached to the two tiles we already identified as goo up in the “2” box (marked in yellow) that only leaves one square left that the three can be touching but the red-marked “1s” are not touching. So that’s the las goo!

~~~~~~~~~~

Now in this picture we have a really straight forward answer marked in red. We have a tile marked as “4” so its touching four goo. But it can only touch four tiles in total so all four tiles HAVE to be goo. Notice that some of these tiles attached to the “4” are also attached to some “1s” this means that all the unturned tiles up above those "1s" are safe! (marked in green)

user posted image

Now down in blue we got three “1s” in a straight line broken up by a “2.” The “2” can only touch three squares, but the “1s” touch those squares too. so the only way the “2” can be touching two goo squares without the "1s" also touching more than one goo square, is if there was a gap between the goos. So out of squares 1,2 &3, squares 1 & 3 have to have the goo.

The dragon will be cured anyways, why not see what the disease actually does before trying to cure it? Disease curers are no fun!

Have you guys noticed that by joining the disease, you're betraying your dragons??? Let that sink in...

Oh, and the event has nothing to do with zombies.

Long live the cure.

Betraying my dragons? Looking at the corpses of the messy lineaged dragons of the past... *shrugs*

Do you have Undeads or Vampires? To have them you also need to betray your dragons.

Sitting in her chair and cuddling the green bacteriophage aka her badge.

Have you guys noticed that by joining the disease, you're betraying your dragons??? Let that sink in...

Oh, and the event has nothing to do with zombies.

Long live the cure.

The dragons are literally 5-digit codes and it'll be cured eventually anyway. I have no remorse for killing and betraying numbers and letters.

Cmon, it's Halloween! The one holiday where being a sociopath is justified!

What does that darn sink want this time :V

My dragons know me. They're just as curious as I am. They're happy to infect themselves, for science!

science is always a valid reason

besides once the halloween event is over the disease is going to go away this isnt permanent. so lets have fun now and just infect everything for censorkip.gif and giggles

I've been spreading this disease, my fellow virus lovers. cool.gif

I agree that Halloween is the time to be spoopy and spread some dragon plague. xd.png

Personally i suspect that if cure wins, white dragons may get some kind of cure bsa, and if spread wins, we will get some sort of new method to infect for zombies (neglected? hah i wish T_T) year round without having to kill them. (possibly in the form of a bsa for the new Halloween dragon?)

I have no issue "betraying" lines of code. wink.gif bedsides, the sickness is harmless and wont last so i must look into this! for science!

its nice that this event coincidences with Riot of Rot on Flight rising too! I get to spread "the Plague" for my home faction! happy.gif

Guys! We are officially pushing back The Cure!!!

Guys! We are officially pushing back The Cure!!!

We don't have to push your bar all the way back to win, we simply have to keep you from pushing back ours, for a week.

I am a whiz at minesweeper. I am also a contagion fanatic. Do your worst, evil healers. ninja.gif

Personally i suspect that if cure wins, white dragons may get some kind of cure bsa, and if spread wins, we will get some sort of new method to infect for zombies (neglected? hah i wish T_T) year round without having to kill them. (possibly in the form of a bsa for the new Halloween dragon?)

No event has ever effected the actual course of the game that I recall. I doubt the cure/infection has anything to do with zombies or a white dragon BSA. ^^

Woo, go go sickness!

Yeah, there's no way a holiday game that's basically just for flavor would have such a heavy impact on the game. It would be kind of neat if we did, but if that was the case I'd be in the cure camp since we can already infect zombies year round... even if we have to kill them first, but that's just part of the risk of creating a zombie.

If cure wins I really can't see any possibility other than a boring "you won" message, and every dragon is going to get better eventually anyway, so why not spread and see what happens? ;0

If you're twitchy and bad at minesweeper like me, protip: if you get the "wait a bit" error message, you can refresh it after the 10 minutes are up and it'll send.

If cure wins I really can't see any possibility other than a boring "you won" message, and every dragon is going to get better eventually anyway, so why not spread and see what happens? ;0

If you're twitchy and bad at minesweeper like me, protip: if you get the "wait a bit" error message, you can refresh it after the 10 minutes are up and it'll send.

ohmy.gif nice I'm going to have to try it now

All for spreadin' the disease!

I am so glad I've spent months practicing on hard level minesweeper as a kid! Although, I forgot I can resubmit every 10 minutes.

I'm so proud of all the Sickness Spreaders out there!

Keep the work up! There is an effect on infected adult Spitfires, we need to discover more effects!