Dalek

Team Contagion

[...] where we don't have malaria outbreaks.

Ah, give climate change some time. We will soon enough.

My fun disease facts may be looking on the... far optimistic side of things, but I can't really say I expect anyone to go out and try to contract malaria because I mentioned it. I assure you, my powers of persuasion have been greatly exaggerated.

Also, fun disease fact! Quinine is an age-old treatment for malaria infections. I think that's a great name for something.

yeesh. stingy Halloween for zombies. out of 13 only 2 turned. Oh well.

Tossing in a few more spreads for Halloween's sake but to be honest I'm worn out. Not as fun now that there is no tug of war going on- we just getting stomped on. I have submitted hundreds of games but no change. =/

(and to be honest some people are taking this a little too seriously and the rude/preachy behavior is becoming exasperating. Obviously i know most of it is just playful banter and good-natured teasing but... not all of it.

Really would have liked to see what would happen if the contagion won, seeing as how Cure winning and the Event ending both have the same results. (unless i was right and this will introduce a new BSA) But that's unlikely.

Got pretty good at minesweeper though! I hope when this is over our badges will display how many games we turned in.

Edited by Sylviadragon

This is the final day of trying to push the cure back!!!

This is the final day of trying to push the cure back!!!

Why, when you can have lots of cookies instead! laugh.gif

Why, when you can have lots of cookies instead! laugh.gif

Yeah, but they are going to be cured anyway. Spreading or not

:*(

All I wanted was to save the viruses! Poor, poor viruses...

Shh don't tell the other lot - but we are marching forward.... wink.gif

... but I can't really say I expect anyone to go out and try to contract malaria because I mentioned it.

I've had Malaria twice as a Clinical Volunteer for Vaccine Research. Also typhoid twice for the same reason. It helps with understanding of diseases, immunology and creating better vaccines.

My Dragons are Clinical Volunteers. For medical research Team Contagion is where it's at!

For science!

(Under controlled conditions of course wink.gif )

Edited by amuletts

At this point I want to spend the virus out of spite in the hopes that zombies do happen - even temporarily - so I don't feel cheated this Halloween. dry.gif

One thing's for sure, the virus doesn't help with reviving dragons as zombies.

*blinks in surprise* wow we have pulled ahead now? that's...really surprising. Halloween spirit i suppose. Guess i need to get back to work.

At this point I want to spend the virus out of spite in the hopes that zombies do happen - even temporarily - so I don't feel cheated this Halloween. dry.gif

One thing's for sure, the virus doesn't help with reviving dragons as zombies.

yeah i tested that too on my fodder and nnoopppe. nada. dry.gif Was really hoping to get at least two new sprites this year.

Honestly I am still holding on to the suspicion that with the huge amount of new zombie sprites we have had added recently, TJ may be planning a new way to help obtain them through a BSA of some kind. (and i know there was always talk of white dragons receiving a cure BSA too)

having this whole tug of war event resolve without some sort of occurrence seems odd to me because if the ultimate result of either side winning is the event going away and everything going back to normal, I would have to wonder why have it at all. we know no dragons will be permanently hurt or changed so i have to wonder if all the "research" the teams are doing will turn into a discovery.

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I'm severely disappointed in Team Cure right now. Seems like our overall lead yesterday has lead to a lot of them becoming complacent, assured of victory, whilst you guys worked your butts off to bring it back. So huge kudos to Team Contagion for fighting back so hard, regardless of the result. At this rate, you'd deserve the win.

Starting to think I chose the wrong side. Oh well.

Edited by CharonDusk

You did. Join us - we have cookies. And O Henry bars biggrin.gif

what in the world?! cure just took a MASSIVE jump. like a should-not-be-possible jump. five min ago we were quite a ways ahead and now they own 2/3 of the board.

?!?!

What in the hell just happened, we had like 51% just a moment ago? This looks like some kind of bug or vote-spamming hoax from cure players.

what in the world?! cure just took a MASSIVE jump. like a should-not-be-possible jump. five min ago we were quite a ways ahead and now they own 2/3 of the board.

?!?!

Yeah, I saw that huh.gif

I may be team cure, but that still seems weird to me, I haven't even played a single game today and the thread isn't that active.

And if we're to win, I don't want it to be through a glitch or to outside intervention. dry.gif

Edited by littleironhorse

I am....very confused. unsure.gif Unless there's some severe lag in the bar or something, that should not have been possible. And I don't see TJ doing anything, just because that'd be plain unfair.

Holy cow we are winning again! laugh.gif And I slept through most of it all, too! I worked my butt off all day yesterday with little hope of success, but I trekked through it in the spirit of Halloween.

Honestly, I have a hard time believing that there would be two different prizes reserved for Team Cure or Team Contagion. I think no matter what the result we'll have the same prize, because no matter what side you are on everyone who contributed in the event put in a lot of effort. It shouldn't be all for nothing for either side. tongue.gif

EDIT just now...

Whaaaaaaaaat??

Edited by purplenewt

And of course Team Cure is celebrating on their board without stopping to think if this is fair or not. dry.gif At least littleironhorse and CharonDusk sees that something's up. Kudos to them. smile.gif

They need to give us a chance

?!?!

I know! What happened??! One moment the contagion was ahead then, BAM! Cure is waaay in the lead. Not gradual progress, just a flip.

I know! What happened??! One moment the contagion was ahead then, BAM! Cure is waaay in the lead. Not gradual progress, just a flip.

I agree. What gives? I may be on team cure, but even that is an unbelievable jump.