Moonlight_Eevee

Team Contagion

No kidding. I went looking for my Spitfires and I couldn't see them! That's quite the transformation wink.gif

For science and mischief on Halloween! Spread the virus.

I like it and have a lot of fun. And i adore Spitfire, when this happens out of an event like Halloween i would go crazy and write a PM to the Bossman because of my beloved Spitfires. ninja.gif

Keep the work up! There is an effect on infected adult Spitfires, we need to discover more effects!

That's a glitch. The infected overlay is the effect. ^^

That's a glitch. The infected overlay is the effect. ^^

Do we know for sure?

omg I wish I could spread the sickness myself too but I prefer the healer badge so I can't contribute more spreads than heals:(

I hope the disease will spread, I'm curious if it has any special effect, and healthy dragons will be back anyway very soon^^ Curiosity wins over my good nature this time:D

I'm usually on the good and lawful side. Usually. But not this game. *cackles*

Wearing my little Virus Badge with pride!

Guys, we need to strat bribing people with Cookies! Those goody-two shoes for the cure aren't allowed to win!

Ooh, it's just bonus our badge is cooler~

(Just now got around to seeing badges oops)

I'm pretty good at minesweeper, it's remembering every few minutes to submit my score that's the problem xd.png

At least we're keeping it at halfway. Honestly, I want to see if some cool RP flavor text is provided post event if we win. If cure wins, it's just gonna be

user posted image

Ooh, it's just bonus our badge is cooler~

(Just now got around to seeing badges oops)

I'm pretty good at minesweeper, it's remembering every few minutes to submit my score that's the problem xd.png

At least we're keeping it at halfway. Honestly, I want to see if some cool RP flavor text is provided post event if we win. If cure wins, it's just gonna be

user posted image

This made my day biggrin.gif

Long live the Virus!

This event made me learn how to play minesweeper. At first I thought I was doomed cause I remember trying it out years ago and just not being able to figure it out. But it's going pretty well for now. And of course, gotta spread the virus. Hail Lord Peryite!

those silly cure lovers changed their thread title! now its "down with the sickness" (oh wah ah ah ah!)

But the lyrics are GET down with the sickness! >:D let the truth subconsciously sway them! xd.png

sillyness aside, i was always horrible at minesweeper. but now i'm getting quite good! does not take long to finish a game and i have been sending in Spread contributions every ten min for most of the afternoon over the past two days.

Honestly i look forward to Halloween every year because I enjoy all the little online events like this so much. it always makes my week.

Guys, we need to strat bribing people with Cookies! Those goody-two shoes for the cure aren't allowed to win!

Nah, with germs. MOAH GERMS!

I am a minesweeper whiz. Back to it....

those silly cure lovers changed their thread title! now its "down with the sickness" (oh wah ah ah ah!)

But the lyrics are GET down with the sickness! >:D let the truth subconsciously sway them!  xd.png

xd.png I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought that!

On a side note: I literally have a Cold as I am playing this, baha. Does that mean it's working??

ADD:

Okay, the hubs just said something methinks really funny just now... "There's a virus on your papyrus!" xd.png

Edited by purplenewt

Well, at the risk of helping those darn Cure fanatics- i shall post tips to help my fellow Goo lovers!

1: go to google and type in "timer" the first thing that comes up should be a free timer! you can set the timer to ten min and it will alert you so that you always know when you can contribute again.

2: do not use the little virus button in the top corner of the game to mark your potential goo squares. its really easy to misclick something and step in goo. instead use the right click method.

3: its super important to realize that the number indicators takes DIAGONAL squares into account as well as those immediately to the left, right, ect.

4: sometimes the shot is going to be 50/50 and the only thing left to do is guess.

5: i usually open with a click to the middle and a click to one of the far corners. if more than one corner looks fairly safe I may open with multiple corner clicks.

4: here are a few helpful indicators that let you know fore sure that there is a goo puddle under the tile. Diagonal indicators are your friend!

user posted image

The “1” squares are your best friend. If you see a "1" in a corner like this one, it means it’s attached to ONE goo puddle. And since the only unclicked square it’s touching is the one diagonally across from it, that one HAS to be that one that has the goo! So you see all those other “1” squares in the same area? those are all attached to that SAME GOO SQUARE you just identified. So that means all the other squares those “1” tiles are touching have to be safe, otherwise those tiles could not be marked as a “1.”

user posted image

~~~~~~~~~

Ok now from the next bit. up in the top we have two squares boxed in by tiles marked as “2” so naturally those two untouched squares between them have to be goo, because the top “2s” can’t touch anything else but those two squares.

user posted image

Then we have a tricky situation with the “3” and all the remaining “1s”. this gets a little long but upon closer inspection its quite simple. The ones have already told us where the goo is. once again there is a “1” in a corner , so the goo is diagonal from it. now we just have to figure out how many of the other “1s” are touching this square. (marked in red) All the unturned tiles touching a “1” that is also touching this goo tile CANT also be a goo, because if it was, the tiles could not be marked as a “1”. So now that we know that and we can see that the three is already attached to the two tiles we already identified as goo up in the “2” box (marked in yellow) that only leaves one square left that the three can be touching but the red-marked “1s” are not touching. So that’s the las goo!

~~~~~~~~~~

Now in this picture we have a really straight forward answer marked in red. We have a tile marked as “4” so its touching four goo. But it can only touch four tiles in total so all four tiles HAVE to be goo. Notice that some of these tiles attached to the “4” are also attached to some “1s” this means that all the unturned tiles up above those "1s" are safe! (marked in green)

user posted image

Now down in blue we got three “1s” in a straight line broken up by a “2.” The “2” can only touch three squares, but the “1s” touch those squares too. so the only way the “2” can be touching two goo squares without the "1s" also touching more than one goo square, is if there was a gap between the goos. So out of squares 1,2 &3, squares 1 & 3 have to have the goo.

Thanks for risking helping us. All hail Meridia!

Definitely spreading the sickness. Gotta have that gemlike germy virus badge.

HECK YEAH GOO.

Here, have a photoshop:

user posted image

Edit: Here, have a small one for your signature! :D

user posted image

Edited by AngelKitty

Definitely spreading the sickness. Gotta have that gemlike germy virus badge.

HECK YEAH GOO.

Here, have a photoshop:

user posted image

Edit: Here, have a small one for your signature! biggrin.gif

user posted image

NIceeeee!

Let the plague spread! *Chucks buckets of goo everywhere while laughing hysterically*

I'm trying to spread as much as I can smile.gif I really wonder what'll happen when the bar reaches on colour (whether its from the cure or not)

Thanks for the germ sig! biggrin.gif

Hay looks like we are ahead today. yey!

Edited by Sylviadragon

Just spent the last hour or so editing an old drawing of mine to make it a personal event banner. Finally happy with how it looks. Also using the Germ Life one cause it's pretty neat, thanks for making it!

SPREAD THE SICKNESS

I love the badge so much

and SU fans think they look like injectors?

SPREAD THE SICKNESS

I love the badge so much

and SU fans think they look like injectors?

aw yeah they do!!! but does anyone know what the design for the badge is based off of?