Moonlight_Eevee

Team Contagion

TJ's cheating. Bet you anything !

TJ's been pretty busy with work this week. I doubt he's messing with anything. =\

And of course Team Cure is celebrating on their board without stopping to think if this is fair or not. dry.gif At least littleironhorse and CharonDusk sees that something's up. Kudos to them. smile.gif

Yeah, I might be Team Cure, but a win through a glitch or other intervention is extremely unfair in my books.

umm yeah... this looks really fishy guys. and i refreshed again and the cure gained even more ground, so much that i actually saw the bar visibly MOVE. even when the teams had the highest lead against one another it still took half a day for the bar to inch back to 50/50 and now its done more than that in a few minuets.

either something is glitched or something shady i going on. this dose not look right at all.

This kinda reminds me of an event that happened on another site... There were two teams going against each other to see who was the best at minigames, but the progress bar kept bugging out until it got stuck at 49-51%, and stayed that way for the entire event. Sad thing is, the owners of the site took that 51% as a legitimate win. So many users were upset. I hope this doesn't happen here on DC. unsure.gif

for anyone wondering, that website was neopets. sunvsmoonneverforget

Edited by FlyingDragona

I don't wanna win through a glitch.

I want to beat the disease fair and square.

I wish we had an official count or something.

What will be a way to make sure this isn't a glitch???

I don't wanna win through a glitch.

I want to beat the disease fair and square.

I wish we had an official count or something.

What will be a way to make sure this isn't a glitch???

The only way I could think of would be for TJ to look into it, but that most likely wouldn't be until after the event is already over.

umm yeah... this looks really fishy guys. and i refreshed again and the cure gained even more ground, so much that i actually saw the bar visibly MOVE. even when the teams had the highest lead against one another it still took half a day for the bar to inch back to 50/50 and now its done more than that in a few minuets.

either something is glitched or something shady i going on. this dose not look right at all.

I've had days when I've played intensively (at least 30 games) and I never even saw the bar move...

My art for Spread:

user posted image

[IMG=http://imgur.com/K8LUBya.png]

Black background:

user posted image

[IMG=http://imgur.com/K8LUBya.png]

Edited by Choppedmint

If it can flop over to one side of the bar in under 7 minutes who's to say it can't do the same thing the other way around? Maybe it isn't a glitch at all but because it's the last day? unsure.gif

The bar was the same for me all the time and I was spreading every day at least once :L

A question for the celebrating curers.

Are you celebrating because you can only beat us through a blatant glitch?

Do you really want that type of victory?

smile.gif

I'm giving up, there's no point in trying anymore

The bar was the same for me all the time and I was spreading every day at least once :L

It's been the same here. I tried spreading over and over multiple times each day, ~10 times today too, never actually saw the bar progress. Not counting this... 'miracle' we witnessed today.

Edited by Nevemore

Alright, I've seen enough people snipping at others due to an unconfirmed glitch. There are plenty of people on both sides that are concerned this is a glitch. Please do not take your frustration out on each other.

Alright, I've seen enough people snipping at others due to an unconfirmed glitch. There are plenty of people on both sides that are concerned this is a glitch. Please do not take your frustration out on each other.

Apologies if I came off as snippy, I was intending it to be playful banter.

If it can flop over to one side of the bar in under 7 minutes who's to say it can't do the same thing the other way around? Maybe it isn't a glitch at all but because it's the last day? unsure.gif

people have played for a whole day and never seen the bar move.

The fastest i ever saw it move was over the course of 24 hours, in which in moved about 15 pixels.

granted there will be more people submitting on the last day but there shouldn't be enough for it to change THAT fast.

as for it flip flopping that dramatically in favor of spread, we are more or less the underdogs and i wouldn't expect a dramatic leap unless this IS a bug and it gets fixed.

I'm giving up, there's no point in trying anymore

Nooooo, don't give up! There's no shame in last place! It's still way too early to tell what will happen in the end...

@Sylviadragon,

I know, what I meant was: maybe on the last day the stakes are raised and the bar can move more rapidly one way or the other...or it could just be a glitch...either way, lets not let this spoil our mood. It's just a game, friends. smile.gif

Edited by purplenewt

Haha, this reminds me of playing Plague Inc.

"How did the Cure bar get that far in ten seconds?! Stupid cheating CDC... and screw Madagascar!"

Yeah... this has made me feel like it's all been for nothing. I'm kinda feeling Raptor on this one. Our bar is sinking as we speak.

Haha, this reminds me of playing Plague Inc.

"How did the Cure bar get that far in ten seconds?! Stupid cheating CDC... and screw Madagascar!"

It's usually Iceland for me, heh.

But yeah I was thinking maybe it's just like Plague Inc and the cure bar is just moving on its own. It moves every time I refresh to check on it (which is every few minutes)

Edited by Kiryu

At least we still have our badges in the end I guess.

Still, it certainly doesn't feel good to loose, especially like this. I think its safe to say that I'm done with this minigame for now.

I have reported it so TJ can check it out, although I am not confident that he will have time before the event ends.

You guys have been worthy adversaries during this game, and quite fun to banter with.

I'd be sad to see you stop now.

I hope we get a definitive answer from TJ after this event is over.

But don't give up now.

I still want play this game with you!

(I really mean it! I liked bantering with you guys. I don't know if the curers really did show up out of the woodwork to beat this disease because it's the last day or if some strange glitch really is afoot, but I did enjoy playing with you guys. Don't give up now. Please.)

I hope this doesn't come out as condescending. I really mean this!