Moonlight_Eevee

Team Contagion

I'm playing a lot, but it seems we're totally crushed by the cure team. It will be hard to bring the bar back in balance dry.gif

The lag seems consistent with a holiday event. I don't really see how a few goo pixels could add up to that kind of disturbance anyway. It's just Cure Team propaganda ninja.gif

Yeah, I'm feeling like all the games I play for the team isn't doing anything. sad.gif I have never seen the bar that had Spread over 50%.

*Quietly sneaks in with a plate of cookies*

C'mon guys! You can do it! Here, have some cookies! biggrin.gif

Join the Cure side and get more free cookies

Er, what? Nooo, I didn't whisper anything  wink.gif Good luck with your goo spreading!

*Quietly sneaks out*

Do you want more cookies?

Edited by Keyboard_Cat

Yesterday I played as fast as I could to try and stop the Cure bar from pushing us back, but the Cure side does seem to still be winning...

I'll fight till the end even if we don't win!

I'm so disappointed to see the event crushed down by the defenders of the boring norm:(

Yeah, I agree, it's really boring to see the cure win. :/ At least I hope they won't defeat us completely. rolleyes.gif

I'm so disappointed to see the event crushed down by the defenders of the boring norm:(

I may be having hallucinations, but that seems to be the cure badge I see on your scroll... tongue.gif

Edited by littleironhorse

*sneaks in and wipes everything down with alcohol wipes and acetone and virus killing stuff and sneaks out* >.>

As an Umbreon, I am curing dragons using Moonlight, Heal Bell, and Wish! Can't catch me, I'm as dark as night itself ;3

Why don't you join us? I'm sure there's a Pokemon somewhere who can swap your way of thinking..

Edited by kittyrules2003

What's this? The cure side are handing out Cookies now? Great! Let's share them peacefully, without washing our hands, to show there is no ill will.

What's this? The cure side are handing out Cookies now? Great! Let's share them peacefully, without washing our hands, to show there is no ill will.

We may or may not have put a nontoxic disinfectant in the cookies. Maybe. Perhaps.

Disinfectant? O.o Okay... so your 'cure' is killing the patient?

Wow. I didn't think we'd actually get an admission of that, but there it is.

Disinfectant? O.o Okay... so your 'cure' is killing the patient?

Wow. I didn't think we'd actually get an admission of that, but there it is.

didja miss the nontoxic part of that? tongue.gif

"This dragon is infected!

Don’t worry, nothing bad will happen. See the event page for more information."

It is just a very good excuse for staying all day in the bed and it is warm under the goo. This time of year it is cold here on the northern hemisphere.

I just don't like something obscuring the images of my dragons. Remember all those costumes for Halloween in the past years? Or the "festive" decorations on Christmas? I hated those, too. *shrug* So, cure it is for me. smile.gif

didja miss the nontoxic part of that? tongue.gif

So they are... Vinegar Cookies? I think I'm going to be sick!

No doctor or dietitian would recommend these. What shoddy science are you using over there?

So they are... Vinegar Cookies? I think I'm going to be sick!

No doctor or dietitian would recommend these. What shoddy science are you using over there?

Vinegar? No no no. They're choc-chip! biggrin.gif

Well I was curing it...

But where's the fun in that?

So I'm hoping between curing and infecting. Nyehehe

Edited by SoulFox

Vinegar? No no no. They're choc-chip! biggrin.gif

Good, the person who made the cookies says they are choc-chip, so let's just enjoy eating them!

And as we eat i hope we can discuss the value of allowing harmless viruses to run their course and their benefit to the field of clinical research. You see the information you gain from observing them allows us to tackle diseases that are actually, y'know, harmful. But being overly zealous with administering drugs can you get virus mutations and resistant 'super' viruses.

Chalk up another win for Team Contagion. Sending over 9k dragons out to infect the world is busy work!

I may be having hallucinations, but that seems to be the cure badge I see on your scroll...  tongue.gif

Which only means as much as that I liked its looks more (I'm arachnophobic and the spread badge reminds me of a mutated spider depite I know what it's suppsed to be^^; ) and I don't play myself, my plays contributed just 1 cure action^^

the event will go but the badge will stay - so you may imagine which took the priority to me...^^;

but I at least don't contribute to the boring side I wish to loose. Max total of 1 'cure' from me doesn't make any difference against all the dedicated players^^

Come on, virus, get a boost (from TJ) and naturally spread on your own to some extend like a good nice viruses do xd.png

That was very easy to predict for the event organisers that a virus/disease/infection will be less likely supported by the playerbase... (and we can see the cure is winning to support that theory, plenty of people play too much as if it was irl xd.png how many ppl hate letting things die or get killed, it was just so predictable it hurts xd.png)

Eh, seing the turn of events now I hope the result of the battle will be the same regardless who wins... Just because I'd be very sad if we lost anything extra just because the norm lovers outnumber the curious players:( (and seing the overall attitude of the playerbase against changes it was also easy to predict)

Edited by VixenDra