TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Got all treats. Now time to anxiously poke the my eggs in hopes they all hatch on time.

I'm HATCHIE-LOCKED.....

10 hours till I even have a space. Oops.... laugh.gif

I just got my last treat and my eggs are set to hatch within 15 hours so I'll be able to grab lots of Halloween eggs, so I'm pretty happy. Now off to make a zombie.

Do the new halloween eggs drop tonight guys? Or tomorrow night?

Tonight and then all through tomorrow.

I'm going nuts trying to avoid the AP. On any given day, even just regular weeks, I'm in the AP for hours at a time. But if I get anymore eggs now I won't be able to get 7 new-Halloween eggs without trading.

Just won another minesweeper round for the spread!

Tonight and then all through tomorrow.

00:00-23:59 (or 12:00am-11:59pm cave time) and then there will probably be some floating through the AP in a few days.

Hhhhhhhhh, I'm completely locked and waiting on things to gender and/or grow up to free up some space before tomorrow....

I'm AP browsing now and then, but trying not to actually keep anything...

I think my three eggs will hatch and enough hatchlings grow up in time! xd.png

In the meantime, I'm also reviewing descriptions. It makes a good way to pass the 10 minutes between cures.

46 treats so far... I hope to get them all!

Where we can find the new eggs? they will be drop in the abandoned area or in the biomes?

Due to how many eggs I picked up this season, it looks like I won't be able to grab Halloween eggs until noon my time tomorrow... that's assuming everything grows in time and two of my hatchlings gender so I can freeze them. It's going to be so tight...

On the bright side(?) I work tonight so I won't be spending all my time poking my dragons xd.png I'll probably try my zombies as soon as I get home though, I'm excited about them.

When is the end of halloween breeding? Also, what time zone is DC on?

DC is in Eastern Daylight Time right now. And it ends at 23:59 tomorrow.

I'm extremely excited for the Halloween release! I don't think I've ever been so ready for a new release before smile.gif

46 treats so far... I hope to get them all!

Where we can find the new eggs? they will be drop in the abandoned area or in the biomes?

They'll be dropping in the biomes!

I don't think I'll be able to get the other 28 little treats in the allotted time. I do kind of have a life, but maybe I can manage to snag them all? Maaaaybe?

So many eggs, so little space (none, actually laugh.gif)

I'm quite new, so all of my slots are full. But by tomorrow, I should have at least 1 open slot for the new egg biggrin.gif

They'll be dropping in the biomes!

I don't think I'll be able to get the other 28 little treats in the allotted time. I do kind of have a life, but maybe I can manage to snag them all? Maaaaybe?

a good trick if it's boiling down to forgetting to check back every 10-15 minutes is setting a quiet timer to help remind you.

Although I do know what you mean if it's just general busyness, I was frosting cookies like crazy and getting my halloween costume all ready for a party for like the past 2 days straight.

I'm quite new, so all of my slots are full. But by tomorrow, I should have at least 1 open slot for the new egg biggrin.gif

you have a couple of common eggs and hatchies you can drop like the misfit pgymy egg and the terra hatchie because those you can get from the cave anytime but the holiday eggs that are dropping tomorrow WILL NEVER BE AVAILABLE INCAVE EVER AGAIN AFTER TOMORROW

Seconding what Cellybean said. You can get those anytime (And if you have issues catching them again, let me know? I'll try and help out (or I can breed stuff for ya.)) But these Halloweens? You'll never be able to get them from the cave again, never be able to get CB ones again.

Also - if you'd like, and are willing to take a leap of faith (I don't blame you if not.) I can hatch your three halloween eggs for you, influence them if you'd like, and send them back to you.

Since this is my first Halloween, I'm dying to know:

How come only some people have these?

user posted image

Your pictures broken - I'm not sure what it is you are asking about. ^.^

Your pictures broken - I'm not sure what it is you are asking about. ^.^

Fixed it kinda.

I can't believe it doesn't even let you post images from dragoncave itself xd.png