TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

Pretty sure it's "all day during Halloween", not only the nighttime hours.

I want to grab more eggs out of the AP, but I need to not be hatchling-locked on Halloween.... Maybe i'll just grab messies and freeze them?

If you've got incubators available it should still be safe for you to grab eggs today. The AP eggs don't have a full 7 days on them, and even if they did they would still hatch with incubation before the end of the day on the 31st.

user posted image

You should be able to tell which of the two remaining blank tiles are the virus when you uncover the numbers under the ones marked in blue. Because that corner is a 1, that last virus is definitely under one of the two since those are the only remaining tiles the corner touches.

You know, at first my favorite treat was the plate of cookies, but as of this morning its that adorable family of kitties. wub.gif Kudos to both spirters for those.

Fore everyone who is working towards the cure:

Compiles the current list of banners:

Cure Army by Shokomon: user posted image

Team Cure by Shokomon: user posted image

Cure Button from the Game (via DC Wiki): user posted image

Cure Egg w/ Wings by Vrack: user posted image

Cure Egg w/o Wings by Vrack: user posted image

Cure Army by Shokomon: [img=http://i64.tinypic.com/o058aa.jpg] 
Team Cure by Shokomon: [img=http://i66.tinypic.com/14c63ib.jpg]
Cure Button from the Game: [img=http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/4/4b/Halloween_2016_button_cure.gif]
Cure Egg w/ Wings by Vrack: [IMG=https://i.imgur.com/LJZndXA.gif]
Cure Egg w/o Wings by Vrack: [IMG=https://i.imgur.com/usmIwqm.gif]

Spread the word about the Cure!

Edit: Opps. Submitted too soon.

These are amazing! biggrin.gif I'm totally using one.

I really love the jack o'lantern eggplant! smile.gif

Thanks to everyone posting visual aids and links that have helped me figure out how to play this event instead of blindly clicking, resetting because of loss and starting again for many more losses.

I finally GET IT biggrin.gif

Now I am really going to add to CURE.

there are 54 treats

Thank you for the information! Love the bunch of cats anhd the white doggie!

Thanks to everyone posting visual aids and links that have helped me figure out how to play this event instead of blindly clicking, resetting because of loss and starting again for many more losses.

I finally GET IT biggrin.gif

Now I am really going to add to CURE.

Isn't that a great feeling? When something just, heh, 'clicks' and what was once a struggle suddenly becomes simple, easy, and enjoyable? tongue.gif

For every five people stymied by this game, there's always that one who can now say with confidence they've not only learned something new, but they've triumphed over what once seemed an unconquerable obstacle! biggrin.gif

And, GO TEAM CURE! poptartFINALTINY.gif

I had 5 wins in a row that said 'something went wrong, try resubmitting' but the game is gone so I can't resubmit. Anybody else having this problem?

When it says event ends at 10/31 11:59:59 PM, does that mean that the game and the goop will be present even on all of Halloween day when the new eggs are released?

Sorry for having to ask, the AM/PM system is not one I typically use.

I hope that's not the case. I'm already rather peeved about that stupid goop obscuring the images of dragons that are only available in action for a mere one (or max two) weeks a year.

Edited by Ripan

I had 5 wins in a row that said 'something went wrong, try resubmitting' but the game is gone so I can't resubmit.  Anybody else having this problem?

I've seen several people post about this. But it is worth noting that in the cases where it was their first win, it seemed that they got the badge on their scroll, so apparently those games are counting, even though the message is glitched. I got that message once, but I know I had double clicked because it seemed like it wasn't doing anything after the first click -- darn lag! -- so I clicked again and then got that message. That is the only time it happened to me. So perhaps it is an accidental double click?

When it says event ends at 10/31 11:59:59 PM, does that mean that the game and the goop will be present even on all of Halloween day when the new eggs are released?

Sorry for having to ask, the AM/PM system is not one I typically use.

I hope that's not the case. I'm already rather peeved about that stupid goop obscuring the images of dragons that are only available in action for a mere one (or max two) weeks a year.

Yes, all day on the 31st, or until 23:59 in 24 hour time.

Edited by purplehaze

Phew, finally got to 48 treats. Almost there. I hate being so busy. dry.gif But I had a great day yesterday so I'm not going to complain. I just wished I wasn't scroll-locked and hopefully I'll have room for the new Halloween eggs when the 31st arrives.

Edited by Syiren

Pretty sure it's "all day during Halloween", not only the nighttime hours.

I'm just going with what it says on the wiki page - Halloween night.

No badge for me this year - this game is nothing for me. Can't fix it.

How many trick or treat are available?

Happy Halloween everybody!

Actually it is a bacteriophage! Bacteriophages are a kind of virus which infects only bacteria!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacteriophage

I love it!

*spreading the virus*