TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

OMGMINESWEEPLOVEAIIII (is salivating like an idiot and playing this danged thing all day long)

Thanks so much, TJ! You've managed to channel my childhood crack. So much love!

I don't think I fully understand the game, or maybe I'm just bad at it ahahahah. At least I got my badge!

Hooray! Thank you for another fun Halloween, full of dragon eggs & events! biggrin.gif

Okay. Let's try this again while I am on the compy and am not gonna lose the window. How can I proceed?

Link to screenshot.

Okay:

Blue = safe click it.

Green = bomb!

Yellow = Good luck it is 50/50

user posted image

Okay:

Blue = safe click it.

Green = bomb!

user posted image

As soon as you clear blue, the tiles above it will no longer be 50/50. If the tile under blue is a 2, the tile directly above it is safe but the one above that is a virus. If the number is 3, the tile directly above is a virus but the one above that is safe.

Edited by StellarWing

Okay:

Blue = safe click it.

Green = bomb!

user posted image

Actually, yellows aren't 50/50. Blue will tell you which it is - if blue = 2, bottom Yellow is safe, if blue = 3, bottom yellow is bomb smile.gif

Edited by Kaityn

Actually, yellows aren't 50/50. Blue will tell you which it is - if blue = 2, bottom Yellow is safe, if blue = 3, bottom yellow is bomb smile.gif

At this moment without clicking on blue there is only a 50% guess which one is the bomb. She has to play further. wink.gif I only have this screenshot.

Aaaand I found a Memoryhead. Looks like someone's still addicted to Undertale. tongue.gif

It would've been awesome if it had its idle animation, though.

At this moment without clicking on blue there is only a 50% guess which one is the bomb. She has to play further. wink.gif I only have this screenshot.

Okay. I'm back with part 2: Clicky screenshot

I wonder if anyone has any reasons to spread/cure? Like, more than just 'let's see what happens'. I, for one, go with cure because I really don't like seeing sick creatures ;___; (although it's really entertaining imagining how this is all playing out in an RP perspective on my scroll. So many important dragons down, even more of the general populace, this territory's in shambles help us XD)

I finally a win, so yay!

And it's really hilarious that the virus is on at least two of my zombies.

To everyone struggling: Stay determined.

Eventually you'll luck out and get an easy board. Don't be afraid to hit the New button.

Thank you, this advice helped me so much! I was getting beyond frustrated but kept starting over and finally lucked out. There was no skill involved, it was pure luck. biggrin.gif

Has there been any update on the breeding rejection reset?

I'm really glad the green fog around AP eggs is gone - the desipis, caligenes, and cavern lurkers looked too alike!

Okay. I'm back with part 2: Clicky screenshot

Blue = must be safe because the last two blocks where the last missing bomb could be is identified

Yellow = we will know more if you click on blue

Green = bombs

user posted image

I wish I could help y'all who don't understand minesweeper but I guess that'd be cheating...

Anyway, I usually just pick whichever side seems to be winning on the event home page after finishing a game. I know, that's kind of... bad.

Can you get Halloween treats from previous years?

No. Only the new ones.

I am utterly obsessed with this contagion game. I've played it over and over all day in class. Thanks for this awesome event TJ and artists!

Nope! It is sadly not possible, to get past treats.

Every Holiday breeding season i wish i had more eggslots then 7... rolleyes.gif

I wonder if anyone has any reasons to spread/cure? Like, more than just 'let's see what happens'. I, for one, go with cure because I really don't like seeing sick creatures ;___; (although it's really entertaining imagining how this is all playing out in an RP perspective on my scroll. So many important dragons down, even more of the general populace, this territory's in shambles help us xd.png)

I for one chose Spread because... It just seems goody goody always wins and happily ever after and all that jazz... For once I wanna see the bad side lol.

Blue = must be safe because the last two blocks where the last missing bomb could be is identified

Yellow = we will know more if you click on blue

Green = bombs

user posted image

Welp. Missclicked. Thank you for your help. I'll try again shortly.