TJ09

2016-10-25 - Halloween Contagion

I wish I could help y'all who don't understand minesweeper but I guess that'd be cheating...

If someone asks for help, feel free to answer/give them advice. A few people already posted their own tutorials as well.

biggrin.gif this is hella fun. I'm not sure if there were actual event things on Halloween last time I was active. What a fun thing to come back to <3

Realized I'm the biggest hypocrite - vying for the cure's success because I dislike the concept of illness within itself. And yet, I own a Neglected Dragon + have failed exps on my scroll. Oh, the irony rolleyes.gif

@odstbuck: did you want the answer or just hints?

EDIT: whatever, I'll just post it

green is virus

user posted image

Edited by WaterScorpion

-obligatory thank you tj and mods-

Good thing it's only minesweeper, although maybe they felt lazy after all the hard work they put into the other events...heh. Still fun nonetheless.

did you want the answer or just hints?

The answer would be nice, if you really want to help thank you. I think I have an idea of how to solve it, but I really don't want to risk it.

haha, well, just edited my last post after your last post.

Yeah, I had about half of them right, I would have completely failed without your help. Thank you so much for the help I really appreciate it!

I have finally learned how to play minesweeper because of this and I'm slowly, slowly getting better at it. Happy Halloween event!

Whoo! 51/51 treats for me! Now all that's left is to wait 'til the 31st for the new breed since I don't collect past Holidays (But good luck to those AP hunting!), and to continue supporting finding a cure for this Contagion.

I wonder if anyone has any reasons to spread/cure? Like, more than just 'let's see what happens'. I, for one, go with cure because I really don't like seeing sick creatures ;___; (although it's really entertaining imagining how this is all playing out in an RP perspective on my scroll. So many important dragons down, even more of the general populace, this territory's in shambles help us XD)

Personally I chose "Cure" just because I've never been into the "mischief" side of Halloween but I love the dressing up and pretending to be something/one else and am now imagining myself as a healer wielding her magic staff to stave off the virus with her faithful dragons (at least those who have not yet been afflicted) by her side. *strikes heroic pose*

It's too bad that two of my most scientifically-inclined dragons are both down with the virus! D: They'd certainly have a knack for the minigame that I lack. XD

Can I get both badges?

I was wondering the same thing and did it twice; only got one of the badges, so I'd say no.

Can someone show me what the "spread virus" badge looks like, btw? i have the cured one.

I have finally learned how to play minesweeper because of this and I'm slowly, slowly getting better at it. Happy Halloween event!

Same here! =D

I was wondering the same thing and did it twice; only got one of the badges, so I'd say no.

Can someone show me what the "spread virus" badge looks like, btw? i have the cured one.

The badge you have is based on the majority of your choices, i.e., if you do one cure and then two spreads, your badge will change to the virus. So you can have either badge, though not at the same time. Mine's a staff now, so I can't show you the virus badge, sorry.

It looks like the "marker" you tag the bombs/virus inthe minigame just better.

here it is. user posted image

Edited by SilverQuetzal

Has anyone noticed the green goop changing among their dragons? It might just be me but I swear some of the dragons on my scroll weren't infected and they are now. Could totally be me not paying attention though. xd.png

I can end the game in two moves. I'm so skilled that my second move usually hits a virus. rolleyes.gif

Thank you for the event. It's been awhile since I played minesweeper. ^-^

take a look at my scroll i have the spread badge

Take a look at my badges. The last one is the green bacteriophage! *cuddles her badge*

Has anyone noticed the green goop changing among their dragons? It might just be me but I swear some of the dragons on my scroll weren't infected and they are now. Could totally be me not paying attention though. xd.png

Oh sure, mine seem to be getting sicker by the minute.... ninja.gif

So far we only have 51 treats? Then i have collected all of them. But i must admit there is a lack of cats, we need more cats. wink.gif

Take a look at my badges. The last one is the green bacteriophage! *cuddles her badge*

Should have gone for the 'spread'

... she's a cutie