TJ09

2016-08-21 - August Release

Hmmm... That's weird. Never had a problem before with incubating a new release egg and adding it to the hatching sites. Now all of a sudden two of my incubated eggs are sick with only 170 - 180 views.

Anyone else have a similar problem with this release?

ETA: Fogged them just to be sure and I'm keeping a close eye on my other eggs.

Edited by Sheriziya

Still 16 more hours before I can hunt down the last two of these and it looks like the ones I am missing are the rarest -- the magic and the time.

Beautiful eggs, promising hatchies, can't wait for adults! Thanks to the artists and to TJ for this interesting release. smile.gif

All I need is a time distortion egg and I'll have one of each. My last egg spot is reserved for one of those slippery little guys!

Edit: Just got lucky and caught one! Now my egg spaces are all full and I'm quite content with it!

Edited by prismatika

So, should we congratulate new spriters for making it in-cave, or thank the already existing spriters? Or do we not know who made the sprites until we get the adults? I never paid much attention to when we know who did the sprites before... xP

I think I have them all apart from the time...

gah.. I'll keep trying. And like many other's, I can probably assure you it's name shall be a dr who reference. biggrin.gif

All I need to my personal luck is a time distortion egg. But my old PC is way too slow to catch one. If I see one, its gone to an other claimer. ^^

Pretty cool new eggs and its such a nice idea to release them to the Olympic Games. smile.gif

All of the spriters are already in cave. Their names are at the very bottom of the hatchling pages.

Or..maybe, once I finally obtain a time egg, it's name shall be an awful pun relating to the vast amount of time taken to actually obtain it. >.>

or maybe I'm just impatient. xd.png

I just saw a regular egg in the forest.

Already?! I'm having no luck getting the time eggs. Please no.

Man, those biomes are clearing out insanely fast. Like, 12-seconds fast :/ Glad I stayed up late getting my fill, as they were at least 35 seconds then.

And I sure hope that regular eggs aren't showing up yet. D: I wanted to try to nab another of those pygmies.

Edited by Natakiro

AAAHHHH. all the biomes are empty, and I can't seem to catch a single one! gah! I'll have to keep trying.... I can't wait to see the adults though.

All of the eggs (and the hatchlings!) look really interesting. Thanks, TJ and spriters! I can't wait to see the dragons all grown up.

The eggs are going so quickly and old eggs may still be mixing in, I hope we get another wave because for the amount of eggs and how hard they are to get it's going to get stressful.

Saw an Olive egg earlier, looks like "regular"'s are showing up,

gahhh but I need a time egg to complete the collection >.<

*edit

derp. xd.png

Edited by Trickseh

Thanks for the release, TJ and Spriters! Got the Pygmy, Glossy Green egg, and the Cold egg so far. Have to wait for a few Hatchlings to grow before I can get the Time egg and Magical Aura egg.

I love huge releases! But then again 5 eggs means I have to collect 100 Adults (10 of each gender so 20 of each breed).

I did notice a few regular eggs mixing in. Gah! I hope my Hatchlings grow up before they fully mix. unsure.gifsad.gif

Edited by predatorfan4ever

Well, my sis and I tag-teamed and together got two of each :3 Egg-locked now, so I'm done with this nonsense xd.png

I think that a 5-egg release is kinda overkill and brutal, especially for new people that can't even hold that many eggs at once :/

Edited by Natakiro

Yaaay, thanks for the new release!

Of course I just happen to be egg-locked the first day of release oops.

AAAAAAH

I have a party happening today with a bunch of friends and now this?!? Today is going to be great!!!