purplehaze

Celestial Dragon breeding plans

I bred a PB celestial and they only dropped one egg for that, so I suspect that will more typical for PB celestials.

The same happened to me, I bred a PB and got only one egg. It's not going to be easy to find these dragons in the AP.

Hmm. That is disappointing that the blue form gets so little time. I won't be in too big a rush to breed I think. But I'll be watching the AP for some of the multi's. I might see one I can't pass up :3

Their corporeal forms look good with nhiostrifes in my opinion. smile.gif Also, I can't wait to breed these two:

David and Iman Bowie. wub.gif

I love the idea of breeding them with Falconiforms, Ice, GoN's, Nebulas, Moonstone, Aegis and Winter dragons.

@Naughtrish - wait, these things can multiclutch?! ohmy.gif As if I didn't love these things enough! wub.gif

Odeen, you created a beautiful masterpiece that has instantly jumped to my top five fav dragons in this cave!

Edited by Syiren

I bred my adults if you want to see what they look like in lineages:

Green copper (only got 1 egg from this)

Aegis (only 1 egg)

Frostbite (4 eggs)

Blue nebula (3 eggs)

Sapphire (1 egg)

I think I like the Sapphire and Copper best. Though the blue nebula is great too... Oh, idk. I'll be having a lot of lineages with these, I think! laugh.gif

Also, it looks like maybe they give a bigger clutch when bred to commons? My small clutches were from more rare (copper) or holidays (Aegis). I'm not sure where Sapphire fits in rarity though. Right now not getting anything except the Celestial offspring, though that will probably change once the ratios sort out.

I only have two adult Celestials, bred one with an Antarean and they refused, dangit. Bred the other with an Antarean and got two Celestial eggs.

Has anyone had anything other than Celestial eggs?

I did two PB clutches and got one with 4 eggs and one with 3 eggs. No interest with the one I tried with a Nebula. Now I have to wait for the others to grow up before I can do anymore.

tried one with a Silver and promptly got a refusal rolleyes.gif the other 2 I tried with Thunder, but did not get any eggs *sigh*, the last one I can try tomorrow...

The same happened to me, I bred a PB and got only one egg. It's not going to be easy to find these dragons in the AP.

My PB pair produced 4: https://dragcave.net/progeny/sZ7cJ but I used fertility. Still, it's not the case(at least now, depends on the future rations ofc).

I bred a male Celestial with a female GoN: egg. The other 2 from that clutch are in the AP. Got a no interest when I bred a female to an alt sweetling.

I tried to breed a Celestial with a GoN and they refused to go near each other sad.gif Then I bred a Celestial with a Silver and got 4 Celestial eggs biggrin.gif

Bred a Blue Lunar Herald and a Celestial together: http://dragcave.net/lineage/QBuoG

It doesn't look too bad but I think it'll look a lot nicer if the Celestial was in it's solid form. smile.gif

Edit: Bred another with a Ridgewing.

Edited by lovecats99

Two pairings with female tri-horn wyverns produced 5 eggs total (all celestials), and I have to say that I really love this pairing, corporeal AND incorporeal:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nexkE

When my next group grows up (all influenced male), I shall try a couple with female swallowtails.

Edited by blackdragon71

Bred mine with Nhiostrife and I love it. I got 3 Celestial eggs, was hoping to get mixed but ah well could only keep one anyway tongue.gif Think it looks better with it in Corporeal form but still looks nice with either form. Celestial via Nhio

Was disappointed to see it go back to original form right after breeding but it does make sense.

I tried it with aGoN but only got Celestials - most of which went to the ap. Sure wish they'd stay in their corprealized colors til they can be bred again, I was hoping I could have both colors on my Scroll.

Has anyone had a multiclutch where the multi was the non-Celestial or was mixed?

I've seen a clutch of 4: 1 celestial and 3 avatars of change.

Not posting any links or pics, since the eggs/dragons aren't mine wink.gif

Two pairings with female tri-horn wyverns produced 5 eggs total (all celestials), and I have to say that I really love this pairing, corporeal AND incorporeal:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nexkE

When my next group grows up (all influenced male), I shall try a couple with female swallowtails.

I was just about to post and ask if someone had thought of this pairing. smile.gif I had to think of the tri-horns after I saw the bright patterns on the Celestials (even when they were just hatchlings). Thanks for sharing the result of your test! It's really pretty.

I just used the corporealize BSA on my newly grown up celestial dragon so I can breed him in two days, and before I finished the transition it said that during the corporeal period he will be able to produce multiple eggs. I wonder if it means that they always produce multiclutch breeding results. unsure.gif