purplehaze

Celestial Dragon breeding plans

Bred mine with a indigo Herald and got 4 Celestial eggs. Could only keep 1. Going to breed with a Frostbite next. Love these dragons.

My obligatory Pillow pairing

I still need to try with the opposite match-up.

Here we go. I quite like how these look. Ofc I am a bit biased XD

For the female Celestial pairings I got no eggs first try and 2nd attempt gave three eggs, but with the male pairings I got a refusal from the first male Celestial but this 2nd attempt gave me three eggs, too.

Edited by ParticleSoup

I just used the corporealize BSA on my newly grown up celestial dragon so I can breed him in two days, and before I finished the transition it said that during the corporeal period he will be able to produce multiple eggs. I wonder if it means that they always produce multiclutch breeding results. unsure.gif

I have seen a few people report that they got only one egg or worse, none.

I have seen a few people report that they got only one egg or worse, none.

Yup, I didn't get any eggs from my Celestial x silver Lunar Herald pairing, so that's still normal.

I've seen a clutch of 4: 1 celestial and 3 avatars of change.

Not posting any links or pics, since the eggs/dragons aren't mine wink.gif

Ah, cool. I was wondering about this too. So far I've paired one with a femme Black (got four Celestial eggs) and one with a LH (refusal, iirc).

i think they would look wonderful with golds or pacified aegis or perhaps astrapi Xenos

also heartstealings would look WONDERFUL

i'm so hoarding these eggs, lineaged ones to

Edited by blockEdragon

Paired one with a Sapphire; got two Celestials and a Sapphire egg. Mixed clutches are definitely a Thing! smile.gif (They all went to the AP, so happy hunting!)

Almandine would be my first choice, but since i dont have a cb one of those yet, probably heartstealer, gold Lunar Herald, or green gemshard

My first breeding with a Cavern Lurker I got three eggs. I tried a 2nd but no eggs. Then with the female Celestial I tried with Aegis but had one bit of indifference (she was probably hunting that light snack) and one refusal (I think harsh words were involved).

This is looking like it will take a while!

Dee

My obligatory Pillow pairing

I still need to try with the opposite match-up.

Here we go. I quite like how these look. Ofc I am a bit biased xd.png

For the female Celestial pairings I got no eggs first try and 2nd attempt gave three eggs, but with the male pairings I got a refusal from the first male Celestial but this 2nd attempt gave me three eggs, too.

That pairing (both genders) look awesome! biggrin.gif Definitely a lineage I want to collect/start xd.png Also, I think these would look pretty with Moonstone and White (made up a checker chart for each, but it appears Sock already made them xd.png)

Paired one with a Sapphire; got two Celestials and a Sapphire egg.  Mixed clutches are definitely a Thing!  smile.gif  (They all went to the AP, so happy hunting!)

Thanks for letting us know. That is the second mixed clutch I have seen reported, so I think it is safe to say it is a thing. smile.gif I am sure we will get more Celestials than anything else for awhile until ratios even out. These are probably not rare or I don't think they would breed as well as they do, but only time will tell for sure. It is very early yet.

I love them with just about all the blue dragons I have seen them with. I was a bit surprised at how well I like them with Chrono. I wonder how they would look with pink. And I'd like to try them with Terrae, too.

I have two adults now that I am dying to try, but I am egg locked until I can get rid of a misclick from the cave. None of my other eggs are due to hatch until tomorrow morning! blink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

I am so excited for all these 2nd gen multiclutch eggs to hit the AP wub.gif

I like them with the Indigo Lunar Herald a lot!! More than silver - silver gets too monotone and bland for me.

Edited by Pryanka

My first thought when I found out about the corporeal/incorporeal thing was Shadow Walkers, and then Antareans, Lunar Heralds, Nebulas, and Moonstones because SPAAACCEEEE! XD

Though if the corporeal form showed in the lineage more often I think Ultraviolets or Spotted Greenwings would be pretty..

I got a mixed multi-clutch, as did a friend of mine. We bred the same 2 breeds, but she got 2 of each breed in her clutch.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/EXsdq

Edited by PrincessLucy

I bred a male Ice with a female Celestial and got one Celestial egg, which stayed on my scroll.

Then I bred a male Silver with a female Celestial and got two Celestial eggs; I was allowed to keep one.

Definitely going to do x Deepsea (perhaps both genders!), Pacified Aegises, F Hellfires, GoNs/Avatars and perhaps Gaias...

Edit: Well, meant to do M Celestial x F Gaia, but I guess this works too. Still like the pairing biggrin.gif

Edited by Areous

I decided to corporealize mine today, even though I can't breed them until tomorrow. I get a day to enjoy the pretty dark sprites. biggrin.gif

Also, I think these would look pretty with Moonstone and White (made up a checker chart for each, but it appears Sock already made them xd.png)

You aren't the only one that thought Moonstones would look great with these: they're stunning! This is definitely my favorite pairing.