TJ09

2015-12-19 - Holiday Event Info

I managed to do it! Is returning the baby gold the last quest for now?

Yes. More trials tomorrow !

Ugh,how do I distract the dragons with the treats?I tried selecting the reindeer treats in the inventory but it's not working.Or is there something I'm missing?Would appreciate some help.

Somebodyeles having problems with playing today? I can't go back or forth. Refreshed the page and cleard my cache, still taking ages to load and I can't move SNOWA.

Ugh,how do I distract the dragons with the treats?I tried selecting the reindeer treats in the inventory but it's not working.Or is there something I'm missing?Would appreciate some help.

You need Joe's mushroom poppers, that's what distracts them. If you don't have them yet, you need to go to Joe's store to purchase them first. smile.gif

You need Joe's mushroom poppers, that's what distracts them. If you don't have them yet, you need to go to Joe's store to purchase them first. :)

Thanks! That's not very intuitive at all... :| I was just getting to that part :)

But I didn't get that far because I was exploring, just after meeting Bord (instead of going to help him :P ) and when I head north my character freezes and I can't move. Is there supposed to be a block there? Am I stuck inside an invisible object? And why can't I reset without refreshing the page a bunch of times?

Noooo I clicked space before reading, I've never done it before sad.gif I left him alone to get in the cave, I hate this! I wanted to do it perfect with all good choices sad.gifsad.gif I'm very upset I won't have every answer ad good player.

Edited by Naruhina_94

I successfully completed today's task, but checking my inventory I found a letter for Perl that shouldn't be there.

The facts: one day I found Ansel, accepted the letters, delivered them to Joe and Janus but not to Perl because I got stuck in a house. The following day I played again, refused to help with the letters and so didn't complete the task

I tried to deliver the letter, but Perl wasn't home.

Edited by Lizzyluna

Somebodyeles having problems with playing today? I can't go back or forth. Refreshed the page and cleard my cache, still taking ages to load and I can't move SNOWA.

yes, i had a few problems too. twice i got stuck next to a tree near the red toadstool, and had to go back to the start with a reset, and the other time i got all the way to a cave entrance, and the screen went black. luckily that time i had the game open in another tab as well as the one where i was playing, in case of glitches, and was able to restart in that tab. i'm having two tabs open for the game when i play now, as sometimes i find it's the only way to continue, when the usual reset/hard refresh/clear cache remedies don't work. i managed to play all the way through without a glitch on the fourth attempt smile.gif

Edited by greycat

You need Joe's mushroom poppers, that's what distracts them. If you don't have them yet, you need to go to Joe's store to purchase them first. smile.gif

ah okay,thank you so much

That's clever, greycat. I must be INCREDIBLY lucky - I haven't hit a glitch.

Though I never even saw the waterfall or something else - I forget what - when doing the reindeer thing.

Edited by fuzzbucket

yes, i had a few problems too. twice i got stuck next to a tree near the red toadstool, and had to go back to the start with a reset, and the other time i got all the way to a cave entrance, and the screen went black. luckily that time i had the game open in another tab as well as the one where i was playing, in case of glitches, and was able to restart in that tab. i'm having two tabs open for the game when i play now, as sometimes i find it's the only way to continue, when the usual reset/hard refresh/clear cache remedies don't work. i manged to play all the way through without a glitch on the fourth attempt smile.gif

Tried to reset my location. Won't work because all I get now is the loading bar.. The game won't start at all. ohmy.gif

That's clever, greycat. I must be INCREDIBLY lucky - I haven't hit a glitch.

Though I never even saw the waterfall or something else - I forget what - when doing the reindeer thing.

the previous few days have been glitch free for me, so i'd thought it was ok till today's glitches. i think sometimes it's just a matter of which direction you approach something. i went exactly the same way (as far as i can recall) the times i got stuck by the tree, and the next time i went a long way away from that tree and avoided the glitch. i can't work out why i got stuck at the cave though, as the next time it was fine.

i'm still not entirely clear what the waterfall was, a few days ago. i thought it might have been the long straight bit of ice you could skate up and down, which unhelpfully led nowhere. it was to the right of the ice maze, i think?

Edited by greycat

Yay, a nice simple day smile.gif I already had the poppers and didn't encounter any glitches so it was all nice and smooth.

What's the story from last year people are mentioning? I don't remember it.

i'm still not entirely clear what the waterfall was, a few days ago. i thought it might have been the long straight bit of ice you could skate up and down, which unhelpfully led nowhere. it was to the right of the ice maze, i think?

That's it. I went back to look. I'd never seen it before !

What's the story from last year people are mentioning? I don't remember it.

It's the theme of the last year's Christmas event. You can find more on the Dragcave wiki page in case you didn't take part in it. smile.gif

Hey, check out the very first xmas 2015 hatchling. biggrin.gif-egg spam removed, please use lineage links for growing eggs/hatchlings - /view/KgnH1[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

Completed today's quest, what a cute one, one of my favorites so far. smile.gif

How many more days do we have? This is wonderful!

this ends on the 31st, I think, since it is a 12 part quest.

The answers are all in the wiki, , but does this - posted by someone a few days ago - help ?

Do you need more than this ??

YES laugh.gif i was wondering around the forest like a Drunk going every which way but the right one rolleyes.gif

Breeding went for one week, so yes, it already ended. Sorry.

I do have the calendar up to date. For future reference, you can always double check there. I know not everyone is positive of the times TJ puts in his post. D:

You might want to try clearing your DC cookies. Seems like something may not be saving right.

Thanks but it didn't work. I redid all those levels twice now and am presently in the snowball rolling section, but then I got bounced back to the Romeo day again uggggh.

Was this game tested prior to release? This is a collosal waste of time during an already busy holiday.

That was easy, but fun! Loved Bord, he's so cute! To be honest, I couldn't remember last years' story, but the wiki refreshed my memory. smile.gif Nice touch!

BTW, the second gold watch I had found yesterday is gone. Must have lost it somewhere in the mountains. wink.gif