voltage

government escape?

Kya ruined the moment with the question: "Can we go inside now?" once inside she hugged Tetsuna, although he was irritating, he was growing on her. "I am truly sorry about all of this, you shouldn't have to see it. Thank you for being patient with us both while we try to figure things out..." she kissed the top of his head before letting go.

He had her stand in front of him as he purred and wrapped his wings around her, arms at her waist. He nibbled her ear and Mark distracting her before letting her go. "Look at the water Angel." He did it again. But this time her dress was.... astonishing. The floor length long sleeved, backless dress and sprouting out from her back was silver, light grey and white wings. A plain oxidized gold halo sat slightly off center on her head, and her hair had streaks of silver strands in it, making it glowing white. "Beautiful... breathtaking... gorgeous Angel..." He purrs. "That dress can be a wedding dress too...."

Volt chuckled softly as he nodded taking them to the front door. He stretched before walking in and sitting on the couch happily tracing his finger over the feather on the necklace.

Tetsuna looked up at her as he hugged her "it is ok i have seen worse, i am just glad that everything worked out in the end." When she let go he went to where the book she was reading was and careful not to let the bookmark slip out opened the first page staring at it as he tried to read it,which looked funny as he had sunglasses on in a somewhat dark house along with headphones on, you would think he would take the sunglasses off first but nope.

Julia saw what happened and tensed slightly on the verge of anger but let out a huge breath "yes the dress is beautiful..could you please tell me before just changing my clothes..i told you before to ask first." Her voice was slightly tense at the surprise of her clothes being changed again without her having any say. She gently felt the wings and dress nodding at the mention of a wedding dress her face a dark red as she shifted from side to side.

Kya went over to him with another book that was easier to read. She sat next to him and flipped on a little booklight and started teaching him to read. The book was an old copy of Tigers at Twilight, her favorite childhood book.

Zaphus smiled. "Why do you think I'm standing over here, I don't want to get smacked. It is one of Kya's making. This is what I see, and it's very modest on you. But tell me love.... why exactly don't you want me to change your clothing? " He asked, voice turning serious as he moved closer and pet her soft wings too. She can feel every movement and breeze in the feathers.

Tetsuna struggled slightly as he would end up getting distracted, looking around at even the slightest noise. He looked up at her and stretched against her before playing with her hair gently distracted by it.

Julia softly smacked him on the back of the head when he walked over to her though she stopped as she felt his fingers brushing against the wings causing her to intake sharply not used to that sensitivity. "When i was younger after my parents passed i was abandoned, it took a while staying in an orphanage where i was abused before i was adopted, i had a nice human father and mother but my brother and sister despised me. They would use me as if i was some sort of doll undressing and dressing me, using me for whatever they wanted to because they were older, bigger and stronger, including well favors for my brother and his friends as well as being made to dress in maid outfits and clean when the parents were away only for them to get praised for torturing me..noone believed me though."

Kya laughed. "You're like a monkey, but even monkeys can learn... although I like that, you got to stop. Two more pages that's it for today ok?"

He chuckled when she hit him but quickly sobered up when she told the story. He burrowed his nose in her neck holding her against her. "This better have happened a long time ago....I'd never do that to you. I'm very sorry for doing that without your permission it wouldn't happen again my sweet love." He muttered against her neck. He kept running his fingers through her feathers. "I had these on you because I want you to know the thrill of flying for yourself. Even my wings are this sensitive but the first membrane is feathery... the rest aren't so soft."

Tetsuna groaned as he enjoyed her soft hair but stopped and tried to pay attention to the book though he wound up playing with volts tail who was relaxing beside them, though when tetsuna touched his tail he flicked it away which only turned into a game for tetsuna, after just one page of reading he was too distracted trying to play with volts tail to even remember there was a book.

Julia nodded slowly which was somewhat difficult with his head under her chin. She ran he fingers through his hair as she spoke softly "you mean the thrill of slamming into a tree twenty feet or more off the ground before falling? because i am not going to be able to fly." As he touched the feathers more she shuddered though for the life of her she couldn't figure out how to move the wings.

Kya saw they wouldn't get any further so she put the book up and reached over poking tetsuna in the ribs trying to tickle him, grinning.

He nipped her mark. "My dream baby, your wings are like mine. I control them until you get the feeling for it....they move like a bird's only it's on your body." He purred distracting her once more by tracing the moon with his lips before throwing her up in the air. Her wings automatically spread and stabled herself hovering her in place until he joined her. "It's best if you hold your arms at your belly or sided elbows in." He guided her flying in close and angling hers and his own wings so they don't collide with each other. He leaned in and gave her a passion filled kiss for a long moment, purring deeply. "Come fly with me my Angel" He whispers softly lips still against hers.

Tetsuna jumped and looked at her before wiggling his butt and pouncing on her playfully. He started tickling her though his sides were ticklish as well.

Julia screamed when she was thrown up shaking as she covered her head. She did as he said though her eyes were closed and she still was uncomfy slightly afraid of heights not used to it. She kissed him back softly and wrapped around him not letting go at all.

Kya sequels and get him on his side laughing. She wasn't ticklish except behind her knees, but once those are touched she wouldn't be responsible if you got kicked in the face by reflex.

He held her and landed softly on the ground, laying her down on the soft grass. "My sweet Angel afraid to fly? It's ok... lover, sweet lily. Let go... spread your wings on the ground. It's as easy as opening up your arms, or your flowers, image opening yo a bud on your back." He muttered too her as he carefully took off her legs from around his waist before moving her hands and kissed them before setting them on the ground above her. When she spread her wings he gently preened them, and worked his fingers to the downy feathers beneath where it's the most sesitive. "Relax... just enjoy the company... the nature around you..." He purred.

Tetsuna laughed and couldn't really use his hand but seeing as her feet were by him he started nibbling on her toes and trying to tickle her feet by nipping or licking them.

She nodded softly when they landed, nuzzling him. It took her a minute but she opened the wings spreading them. She let out a small broken purr as he played with her wings letting out small gasps from the sensitive feathers being touched. She listened to nature her eyes closed from the pleasure of his fingers in the feathers.

Kya gasped and gritted her teeth as her cheeks started to fush. She snatched a pillow and bit in to it muffling the sound that was definitely not a laugh as he eyes rolled.

"That's My Angel. " He kissed her lightly as he continued to rub her wings. He went to the "pit" of the wing. A extremely sensitive part near the back, where the wing joint connects with the shoulder. "You freed me from him... darling, no matter want you say that to me makes you a true Angel.."

Volt saw what was happening and moved tetsuna off of her feet "dont be biting people's feet."

Tetsuna heard the strange noise and gave her toe one last nibble before he was pulled away giggling as he looked at her "oh i see that maybe that wasn't ticklish but may have a different effect."

"Please don't do that again..." She whimpers crossing her legs and curling her toes sitting up away from him. Her face was flushed. "T-thank you volt for getting him.... you know.... " she coughed and looked nervous and uncomfortable.

Tetsuna gently pounced on volt as volt tried to say something tickling his armpits, watching volt wiggle around laughing. When volt rolled over to get away tetsuna winked at kya before softly nibbling on the base of volts tail while tracing his fingers up and down the back of his leg focusing behind his knee. Volts reaction to this was that his wings flew open and he became as stiff as a statue small barely audible noises where heard. Tetsuna stopped after a minute though volt stayed that way even when tetsuna fell back giggling.

Kya started to grin at this reaction and yanked Tetsuna to her muttering about the other spots she found out on him and giggles as she nibbled the inside joint of volt's wing tracing his scars with her fingers.

Volt started to writhe and his arms went back to try and stop the assault on him though he couldn't. He made small purring and growling noises as she teased him more. He didn't really like his scars being touched but he couldn't reach as he was still sprawled out and stiff from the teasing of tetsuna who tilted his head as he spoke "i thought he told me he didn't like his scars touched as they were too sensitive and could end up hurting him?"

Kya giggled. "Only if you're soft and give him a back rub.... isn't that right sweetheart?" she started rubbing his neck as she kissed each scars lightly. "Did He tell you I'm the only one who found him out completely?" she giggles against volt's skin, rubbing his shoulders next.

Volt couldn't respond as he had his face buried in the pillow. He started to wiggle around panting as she worked on his shoulders. Tetsuna leaned down and started nibbling on the back of volts lower thighs. Volt writhed under them and weakly pushed with his arms trying to stand up and out of their torture of him.

Zaphus twitched and purred in his sleep holding Julia close against him.

Drez was off once again, and literally ran into Robin again who started pestering him with questions that he'd answers before taking her to a coffee shop to find out how exactly she got to the little town.

Julia woke up with a gasp, her face a bright red as she moved away from him. She was in the living room a pillow in his arms to keep him there. She began eating a couple of strawberries while she wrapped a spare blanket she had found around herself.

Julia was in the living room and finishing her strawberries when she heard him . She walked to the door a little voice coming from her "i'm eating.."

His looked at her sadly then away. "I upset you didn't I? I hate this bedridden thing! " He snarled a few curses at Ruthas when he tried to sit up completely and flopped back down due to the hole on his abdomen. "I want to move..." he huffed kicked his leg and winced but didn't make any other indication he hurts.

Julia softly went over to him and helped him sit up gently while sitting beside him. She didn't speak but instead just put her head on his shoulder to keep him steady. She let her arm wrap around him as she let out a soft purr.

Edited by voltage

His hand found hers around his waist and held on to it. "By noon tomorrow we're heading back to my place, my wing is almost healed and drez's house smells faintly of meat... it makes me queasy.... besides if he wasn't so afraid of you chewing his sorry ass out he he would've kicked me out already."

"Quit your damned bellyacking. I ain't afraid of anyone, but she'd get all huffy and soon I'd have the birds coming at me like some Alfred Hitchcock movie. "