dragontamer44722

Christmas Dragon!

So its now December, and that of course means a new Holiday dragon! What do you think we will get? Lets discuss!

I personally want a Pygmy. We have a Pygmy Halloween dragon so its only right we get some other Holiday pygmies too.

I want something that has definite features. A couple of the christmas dragons have looked pretty similar, the wrapping wing and winter magis come to mind. I want a really different dragon like the yulebuck or snow angel.

Given the pattern from previous years, we should be getting a male only species. As for what it could be, I have no clue, but I do hope it's similar to Solstice and Mistletoe in that it's not overwhelmingly Christmasy colored. We already have a lot of red and white with the males, and Winter Magis have gold on top of that so they're a bit tough to pick mates for. (Then again, I've never been a big fan of yellow and gold, so that doesn't help me, heh. |D)

Maybe something with a different body type would be nice, too, like a traditional drake, amphiptere‎, lindwurm, etc. There are a lot of western Holidays right now. As much as I would be up for a Holiday pygmy, it's probably best to stick with normal breeds for now unless there was some kind of multiple release, but that would never happen.

Maybe something peaceful - white like a Christmas dove.

I think a Silver colored dragon would be nice, like snow maybe? Though I want a pygmy I'll really be happy with anything to be honest

No offense but I hope will not be a Pygmy, a Drake, a two-headed etc. Looking at what happened last time those were released, the enthusiasm died down very fast and they became cave-blockers few days after the release. I hope that we will have a sprite that appeals to the majority, not just to a niche.

I'd like an Abominable Snowman...dragon. biggrin.gif I really don't care though. Just something nice and festive.

i want it to be a breedable dragon

no drakes pygmies or two headed please!

its just not easy to breed those with any value

i think a silvery dragon would be cool

Edited by blockEdragon

I want something that has definite features. A couple of the christmas dragons have looked pretty similar, the wrapping wing and winter magis come to mind. I want a really different dragon like the yulebuck or snow angel.

^ This.

I don't hate any of the Christmas dragons, but some of past breeds all seem to slip into the same category (like the Magi, Wrapping wing etc, even mistletoe wasn't all that exciting to me). The Snow Angels, Yulebucks and Solstice dragons are among my favorites just because they're different, they stand out (to me anyway lol).

Maybe a snowman/snow themed dragon? I haven't a clue how that would piece together though. What else is seasonal... lights? Eh, I'm out of ideas. Either way, definitely looking forward to this DC Christmas, they never fail to disappoint happy.gif

^ This.

I don't hate any of the Christmas dragons, but some of past breeds all seem to slip into the same category (like the Magi, Wrapping wing etc, even mistletoe wasn't all that exciting to me). The Snow Angels, Yulebucks and Solstice dragons are among my favorites just because they're different, they stand out (to me anyway lol).

Maybe a snowman/snow themed dragon? I haven't a clue how that would piece together though. What else is seasonal... lights? Eh, I'm out of ideas. Either way, definitely looking forward to this DC Christmas, they never fail to disappoint happy.gif

How about a fairy light dragon? tongue.gif It could glow different colours very slowly so you wouldn't notice a change, but when you came back a couple hours later the lights would be a different colour.

How about a fairy light dragon? tongue.gif It could glow different colours very slowly so you wouldn't notice a change, but when you came back a couple hours later the lights would be a different colour.

A bit like the Spirit Ward concept?

A fairy light or silvery dragon sounds nice. Personally I wouldn't want a drake, 2-headed, or pygmy. Maybe a eastern silver snow dragon with lights? That might be cool if done right...

I would really love one of the more unusual dragon types, or at least rarely seen in-cave. Amphipteres, Lindwyrms, Wyverns... I'd be ok with a Pygmy or even a Drake, but I would prefer one that falls into the normal breeding pool, for greater breeding options.

I want a cute little Pygmy of some kind~ :3 Preferrably something that looks good with Magelights. Ehehehe. The fairy lights concept sounds so pretty, or the dove mentioned, maybe even a design based on a cardinal or another wintery bird? c:

Since this will be my first Christmas here at DC, I'm not going to be picky. I do, however, really love the thought of a fairy light dragon. That sounds like it could be really interesting and lovely.

A gingerbread dragon. :3

But really, an eastern dragon would be lovely. Or maybe another that lends towards non-traditional winter colors like white and gold and blue. Or perhaps a solid red one. We only have the holly that is totally red while we have a lot of red and green, mixed, and green ones.

A gingerbread dragon. :3

But really, an eastern dragon would be lovely. Or maybe another that lends towards non-traditional winter colors like white and gold and blue. Or perhaps a solid red one. We only have the holly that is totally red while we have a lot of red and green, mixed, and green ones.

We could have a gingerbread-ish dragon! I mean, Heartseekers smell and look like chocolate, right? It wouldn't actually be made of gingerbread, but it could smell like it as a diversionary mechanism or something.

^^ I love the Christmas dragons so I cannot wait to see what is in store for this year. I think a Gingerbread dragon would be cute or an Eastern type of dragon would be nice (but I think they keep that for Shimmers?).

Maybe a musical type of Christmas dragon, something along that line of carols or soft singing, etc etc.

I love eastern dragons so I would really, really love a winter holiday dragon of that type. A glowing fairy-light one would just be perfect! biggrin.gif

I love eastern dragons so I would really, really love a winter holiday dragon of that type. A glowing fairy-light one would just be perfect! biggrin.gif

I keep picturing that looking like the aurora borealis. biggrin.gif