dragontamer44722

Christmas Dragon!

I like this one.

When does the holiday event usually begin?

Breeding for past Holidays should start on the 18th, and continue on through to the 25th, the new dragon will drop on the 25th through to the 28th. From the 18th through 25th an event will happen, and you will be able to get raffle tickets, so it's best to play the event every day.

Breeding for past Holidays should start on the 18th, and continue on through to the 25th, the new dragon will drop on the 25th through to the 28th. From the 18th through 25th an event will happen, and you will be able to get raffle tickets, so it's best to play the event every day.

Thanks

That would be a censorkip.gif load of work for anyone, much less an accomplished spriter... I don't think that would ever happen..

Not really... Different hues. 2 - 3 mins tops. laugh.gif The hard work would be of TJ's part, but he is like god so it's a small matter. (he pretty much created DC in 7 days tongue.gif )

I'd love to get a Christmas pygmy! That would be the best.

Aside from that I'm just hoping for something different. We already have a lot of green/red/gold so I hope its not those colors. We already have two snowy Christmas dragons as well so I really hope we don't get another.

Gingerbread would be adorable. Silver and blue would work too. Krampus would be awesome but I'm not sure how well that would fit with the other Christmas dragons.

I'd love to get a Christmas pygmy! That would be the best.

Aside from that I'm just hoping for something different. We already have a lot of green/red/gold so I hope its not those colors. We already have two snowy Christmas dragons as well so I really hope we don't get another.

Gingerbread would be adorable. Silver and blue would work too. Krampus would be awesome but I'm not sure how well that would fit with the other Christmas dragons.

I doubt we'd get a krampus for christmas but releasing a krampus on a november and fondly calling it "the nightmare before christmas" would be awesome xd.png

Personally, I'd love to see a dragon that references Hanukkah. A blue and silver dragon with a candle theme sounds lovely.

I'm also really fond of pygmies so even though I know it'd be really unpopular, I can't help but love the idea of a tiny pygmy based around chocolate coins and dreidels.

That said, I'm a huge fan of almost all of the Christmas dragons and I'm excited to see what the spriters came up with this year biggrin.gif

All I know, is based on past dragons, it's going to be a male. Otherwise, who knows?

I like the Yule log idea. Would also love something cherry or blood red with silver and a bit of gold. Or green and silver.

I would do almost anything to get a Krampus dragon. Or a Grinch-like dragon. A more general grumpy or trickster-like holiday dragon would be awesome.

I think an eastern dragon would be pretty cool, since we don't have any Christmas easterns. If we get one I hope it has a big fluffy mane.

As for theme, I have no idea what it will be. But I've liked the last two Christmas dragons so I'm confident it will be good.

I would love to see ....

Special re-colored/color tones of some of the existing dragons that were permanent for those dragons. If caught during the christmas time, that is what you get. After the holidays, the dragons that hatch from eggs return to their original sprite colors. I guess something to the alt-colors that artists got for new dragons is what I am getting at.

Stone dragons, with a darker main body, dark red wings outlined in dark green.

Daydreams, reverse the pink/blue colors and have them float on a red/white striped cloud.

Vines with holly and/or poinsetta plants for leaves.

I'm hoping for something icy or silvery. I realize we have "icy" dragons already, but I just really like that idea with an Xmas theme.

I'd love to see a poinsettia dragon. Although that might not happen this year since we already got a plant-inspired Christmas dragon last year. I also love the suggestions that have been made for gingerbread and Krampus dragons.

I like the idea of having a dragon inspired by Christmas/Wintry birds; perhaps Cardinals, Doves, or Robins, possibly even Blue Jays; their colours would look lovely but perhaps not so festive.

Else maybe an Eastern dragon, or something icy would be really nice; a blue-silver colour scheme would be pretty. I also like the ideas of the gingerbread or Hanukkah-inspired dragon, the candles reference sounds like sweet.

I would like it not to reference Christmas, myself....

I think it would be nice to have a dragon representing the snow or snowflakes. Ice would be cool too. I also think a dragon representing a Christmas could look cool if done nicely wub.gif

I'd like hanukkah, diwali, yule, any other festival, to include more of us all who don't celebrate Christmas. We have so many Christmassy ones.

I'd love to see a poinsettia dragon. Although that might not happen this year since we already got a plant-inspired Christmas dragon last year. I also love the suggestions that have been made for gingerbread and Krampus dragons.

Poinsettia would be pretty!

Edit: I'd also love to see something like an icy Eastern dragon biggrin.gif

Edited by Eos

I'd like hanukkah, diwali, yule, any other festival, to include more of us all who don't celebrate Christmas. We have so many Christmassy ones.

A dragon that looks like a Yule log would be pretty gnarly! I'd definitely be down for some less Christmas themed additions smile.gif

I really want a Saturnalia styled dragon. Maybe a dragon that guards Evergreen trees during the winter? Or a revelry dragon that has wild parties? The possibilities are niegh on endless! :3

Hmm. Something with feathers, I hope. I love feathers.

Red with gold glow-y parts would be really cool. Though a snow/ice one could be nice... rolleyes.gif

I'd love something silvery. Preferably not a 2-headed or drake and absolutely no pygmy...

I like to choose from more than just a handful potential mates for them (and pygmies just don't interest me at all).

I'd love a gingerbread dragon or a Menorah/candle dragon.