dragontamer44722

Christmas Dragon!

I love all of the Christmas dragons, and I hope for another traditional breed (or eastern!). Some sort of musical carol dragon would be really cool, with chimes on their wingtips or something.

My first thought was "something snow-themed", and I also really like the idea of a gingerbread dragon laugh.gif

I'd love a christmas pygmy - the reason why the non-regular breeding groups are so unpopular is because there are so little lineage options, so more releases of these breeds would be great.

I'd love a pudding pygmy :3

A figgy pudding themed pygmy.

user posted image

Edited by Wahya

I'd love a pudding pygmy :3

A figgy pudding themed pygmy.

user posted image

If that was released, the dragons would go extinct from people nomming them. I love the idea!! <3

This is also my first DC Christmas and I am fine with anything, really. biggrin.gif

A Dragon whose body consists mainly as pine leaves. That would be cool! Like a Christmas Tree dragon thumbs_up.png

I hope its colors contain either red or green (or none of those), but not both.

... Except if it has both and I still love it, which I will only know when I see it. biggrin.gif

(And if it's not a standard breedable dragon, I hope it's a drake that goes well with the Greater Spotted Drakes. But I'd prefer standard breedable. - Although a two-headed cherub dragon would be cool, too...)

I hope for a male breed smile.gif

If the breed alternates according to the pattern, this year will indeed be male smile.gif

Getting another winter/frost related dragon would be awesome. Like, a snow crystal dragon perhaps. But that might be because I have a sliiiight thing for icy blue colors and snow...

Otherwise, I'd also be fine with a more traditional sprite that's green and red, or gold, or silver, although we already have quite a lot of Christmas Dragons with that color scheme.

Getting another winter/frost related dragon would be awesome. Like, a snow crystal dragon perhaps. But that might be because I have a sliiiight thing for icy blue colors and snow...

Otherwise, I'd also be fine with a more traditional sprite that's green and red, or gold, or silver, although we already have quite a lot of Christmas Dragons with that color scheme.

why not have one that's ALL of those colors with different forms daily

a glowing dragon modeled after holiday lights and changes colors weekly but is colorless during the day

they could even have a BSA that locks them into one color for lineages

like "you tell DRAGON that you think it looks best in that color and it decides to stay that color for a while" (then a unlocking BSA could be available to)

Edited by blockEdragon

why not have one that's ALL of those colors with different forms daily

a glowing dragon modeled after holiday lights and changes colors weekly but is colorless during the day

they could even have a BSA that locks them into one color for lineages

like "you tell DRAGON that you think it looks best in that color and it decides to stay that color for a while" (then a unlocking BSA could be available to)

That would be a censorkip.gif load of work for anyone, much less an accomplished spriter... I don't think that would ever happen..

(On topic)

Well, seeing as this year's will be male, I kinda want a more Golden colored one, to offset the blue-green of the Mistletoe.

Edited by shadowfighter

Just judging by the general themes of the dragons we've already gotten in the past, I'm trying to come up with a wintry subject that hasn't been touched quite yet.

Silver bells? I like the idea of a shiny, jingly dragon.

Maybe something ice-oriented?

Or maybe it's a wildcard. What if we get a Krampus dragon?

When will we get our Dreidel dragon?!

A snowy dragon or gingerbread pygmy would be really cute!

But I also liked the idea of the dragon being based on a winter bird someone mentioned earlier smile.gif

People liked my idea. Make me a spriter! >:o

tongue.gif

I thought holiday submissions are open to everyone, like dragon requests. Only that holiday ones are sent straight to TJ and not submitted on the DR section. o.o

On another note, I'd really like to see something wintry, but anything planty/redgoldgreen/christmassy colored is very much welcomed! <3 I mean they DO get kinda tiring but I love everything christmassy so biggrin.gif

I hope we get something sprited by Birdz. She does incredible work, and already has Halloween and Valentine's dragons so this would complete the trio. smile.gif

*snipped* What if we get a Krampus dragon?

blink.gif Krampus dragon? That would be utterly AMAZING! Although this is my first Christmas with Dragon Cave, so I'm cool with whatever. But a Krampus dragon would be totally awesome. Maybe it would have a black and red color scheme.

I know I commented already, but now I really want a fluffy yeti dragon. Or just a winter fluff dragon in general.

blink.gif Krampus dragon? That would be utterly AMAZING! Although this is my first Christmas with Dragon Cave, so I'm cool with whatever. But a Krampus dragon would be totally awesome. Maybe it would have a black and red color scheme.

I like this one.

When does the holiday event usually begin?

I don't really want a gingerbread dragon from the really selfish reason that I do not associate gingerbread with Christmas at all tongue.gif

What I actually want is a fire-type dragon based around the idea of the yule log. But tbh I'd be happy with any really christmassy dragon; as much as I love the recent ones I really like the older over the top ones!