dragontamer44722

Christmas Dragon!

I'm wondering if this year's dragon won't be available in different color schemes, much like snow angels but based on the interactive game - naughty one color, nice one color, and another color for mixing some naughty with some nice which could be the default for anyone who doesn't play the interactive game as well.

I'd honestly like to get another dragon that isn't predominately red/white, or if we do get another in those colors it's a pygmy, drake, or two-head. They don't really have anything in those colors, so it'd be a nice way to spruce up lineages for them.

Edited by Guillotine

I, myself, would like a snow globe inspired dragon. Something snowy and glassy. smile.gif

Ok, I think I've figured it out. TJ has decided to put an end to all the prize dragon drama. The reason why there are no news about a raffle yet is that TJ is going to release prize dragons as cb holidays this year.

... or maybe not, but I like the idea xd.png

Edit @ Nicola: Wow, now I want a yeti dragon ninja.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

Ok, I think I've figured it out. TJ has decided to put an end to all the prize dragon drama. The reason why there are no news about a raffle yet is that TJ is going to release prize dragons as cb holidays this year.

Sadly, the first part sounds very possible. I hope TJ hasn't decided to do away with new prizes completely, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was so.

I share your hopes, as I think it would only increase drama if there were no new prize dragons anymore... Maybe raffles are moved to the birthday event in May, or maybe there's really a regular release with them planned.

Edited by Ha-Ki

I actually think that the prize lottery is dependent on how many "nice" points you rack up in the game. He did that last year too, didn't mention the prize dragon at all during the events, come to find after that points were taken from finishing the event.

I actually think that the prize lottery is dependent on how many "nice" points you rack up in the game. He did that last year too, didn't mention the prize dragon at all during the events, come to find after that points were taken from finishing the event.

Well, that wouldn't be very fair for the people who accidentally clicked the naughty options. I've seen a lot of people in the Event thread lamenting how they clicked too fast through the text sometimes.

Play through 12 different storylines (one per day), decide whether you want to be naughty or nice. If you play through all twelve, you'll get a special badge--though there'll be no other rewards for daily participation, so don't feel pressured to take time away from your real holidays.

I assumed that this bit meant that you were free to be naughty or nice as you pleased, but now I see the wording is not as clear as I originally thought.

Tj did state that the game doesn't have any perks if you complete all 12 days, so I assume that basing what dragon you get off of your naughty/nice ratio is not going to happen.

Still hoping for a Pygmy, I want a pygmyxD

Tj did state that the game doesn't have any perks if you complete all 12 days, so I assume that basing what dragon you get off of your naughty/nice ratio is not going to happen.

Still hoping for a Pygmy, I want a pygmyxD

If there's anything I learned in DC, is that we should not assume.

I do not want a Pygmy but since (I assume / sarcasm) we will only be able to get two, who cares? They could be painted rocks for what I'm concerned, no breeding them next year.

Looks like the Christmas Dragon eggs are here! And they are pretty pearly looking eggs.

They aren't pygmies, though 2-headed and DC drakes are still possible.

Anyone want to guess before they hatch?

I don't know what we'll get, but I have another question for you; what do you think it'll be called? Edited by GuardianOfBelief