TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

we managed one, the lag is so bad sad.gif

so much for our speedy internet. I wonder why some of us have huge lags and some just bop along and get all their eggs immediately? why doesn't everyone have the same lag?

but tomorrow is another day, and maybe they'll let me go to sleep!

happy hunting all smile.gif

I don't seem to have the best of luck making zombies.  2nd year only 1 out of 5 turned into a zombie.  Why?  sad.gif

I only killed one this year, and Revive just revived the dragon instead of creating a Zombie. dry.gif

At least I got a good name for it, The Zombie Failure. xd.png

Can frozen hatchlings be turned into zombie dragons?

Yes.

Out of 23 attempts so far, I've got 5 Zombies and two revivals. It.... could be worse?

user posted image

Guys, I think we broke DC... I've gone into each Biome and found this same thing. No. Eggs.

Yes.

Out of 23 attempts so far, I've got 5 Zombies and two revivals. It.... could be worse?

I thought you could only attempt to kill 5 times?

Guys, I think we broke DC... I've gone into each Biome and found this same thing. No. Eggs.

That happens, it's not a steady flow like last year. it's set to 5 minute drops

That happens, it's not a steady flow like last year. it's set to 5 minute drops

I hopped into volcano to see if I could get an ingrediant drop and I found no eggs. It was both funny and unsettling.

snagged five already thanks to a fast tablet and faster reflexes.. Im waiting on an egg to hatch so I can grab another later, and I'm owed one in an IOU. So i'll have my goal of six, plus i hatchling to freeze!!

Beyond that, i managed to get my halloween collection up to date (two adult pairs and a frozen s2 hatchling). I paid back my halloween ious (bummer i had to give up most ofmy s2 shadowwalkers, those could've brought in some nice trade) and i haven't finished trying o revive all the dragons i murdered, but so far i have two hatchlings and an adult. let's see how tomorrow goes.

also, my zombie hatchie's page is saying it will die if it doesn't grow up in -11 days? it probably died 11 or so days ago.. do i have to freeze em to keep em?

Can zombie dragons be teleported? hatchies I mean?

Unfortunately no. What dies/revives on your scroll stays on your scroll.

Well the lag is still horrendous (can't even get to my potions or grab ingredients anymore)...but I managed to grab ONE egg....SOMEhow....XDXD

Edit: it seems to be fixed...for now...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Well the lag is still horrendous (can't even get to my potions or grab ingredients anymore)...but I managed to grab ONE egg....SOMEhow....XDXD

Edit: it seems to be fixed...for now...

I was able to grab an ingredient just now. However, their were no eggs in the Coast biome.

I got another one...5 times. (the same egg 5 times xd.png) I must have been rapid-fire clicking. Now I'm gonna have to wait...18 hours to get more. sad.gif

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Well, seeing as things are starting to slow down, I'm gonna pop on a movie and fall asleep to it~

G'night all~ -hugs to all- ((or at least hugs to all who want them))

Mischief managed! I will add a few potions later but i am very happy that i managed to get all the ingredients to have the potions that i want. Sometimes i wish i have a few more so i can have a male and a female under the effect of a potion but that would be a bit too much. biggrin.gif

I wish this would be for real on my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/view/Anzr6

No Green Nebula at all on my scroll and i really want a CB Green at least one.

Can anyone confirm that the number of treats is 62? Someone said 63, but I'm not getting any more showing up.

Can anyone confirm that the number of treats is 62? Someone said 63, but I'm not getting any more showing up.

I got 62