TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Welp, I'll be able to grab my last egg around 10:30 tonight when my Desipis egg FINALLY hatches. It was a fairly easy Halloween egg-grab this year - a lot less frantic and maddening than years before. Kinda wish the egg wasn't another black/dark one - sort of tired of that.

i used all my potions that i had dragons for (about 30 of them) but have another 24 potions that i do not have dragons for sad.gif

so much like the transformation of the little green ones! wish they stay that way forever : ))

Welp, I'll be able to grab my last egg around 10:30 tonight when my Desipis egg FINALLY hatches. It was a fairly easy Halloween egg-grab this year - a lot less frantic and maddening than years before. Kinda wish the egg wasn't another black/dark one - sort of tired of that.

I shall have to stay up WAY LATE for my last zombie attempts... I wish there was an EQ equivalent for hatchies !

Bu the dimorphism on these is - interesting !

Edited by fuzzbucket

I wasn't able to kill the hatchi I wanted to zombify - it dodged the sword. Will viewbombing kill it quick enough that I'll be able to try and revive it before Halloween is over? I've never had a dragon get sick so I'm not sure how it works.

are we still going to be able to use potions if we have any left after halloween if over or will they disappear/stop working? because I want to hoard a ton of the copper cleaning potions and just use them during the year to see the prettiness

are we still going to be able to use potions if we have any left after halloween if over or will they disappear/stop working? because I want to hoard a ton of the copper cleaning potions and just use them during the year to see the prettiness

No, the potions are only meant for the Halloween event, so they will disappear after midnight (i.e. in about 6 hours from now). smile.gif

I wasn't able to kill the hatchi I wanted to zombify - it dodged the sword. Will viewbombing kill it quick enough that I'll be able to try and revive it before Halloween is over? I've never had a dragon get sick so I'm not sure how it works.

If your dragon has plenty of time before growing up, you can try that.

If your dragon has plenty of time before growing up, you can try that.

Yes, it only hatched today. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working. I've put it in every non-member hatchery on the wiki and it's only gained ~300 views. It's not even starting to get sick yet...

My ingredients page won't load....I've been sitting here for 10 minutes and that little dragon has to have flown halfway across the world by now.

Finally got a Frill egg on my scroll once more. wub.gif

Will need to get another for an old pink, too ...

Three hours until I can grab more new eggs...this is kinda cutting it close, but I think I can manage...as long as I don't forget.

Can anyone confirm that the number of treats is 62? Someone said 63, but I'm not getting any more showing up.

Yes, the official number is 62.

I haven't got the arts credits for the treats together yet, unfortunately. It's proving to be more of a headache than I expected. The credits for the event aren't complete either, though those are started on the first page.

Silly question (that must have been asked at least 1000 times already but I have no moral force to go through all the 120 pages): how long do we have to collect all the treats? UNTIL the 1st of November or until the END of 1st of November?

Managed to get 1 Zombie this year. I didn't get any last year, so I guess that's an improvement?

Since we're rapidly running out of event time & I have to take my kids out trick or treating in an hour or so, is there a list of which ingredients make which potions somewhere? Normally I'd have just played with them until I figured it out, but I only got reminded about the event the other day and I've only managed to make 2 potions so far.

Managed to get 1 Zombie this year. I didn't get any last year, so I guess that's an improvement?

Since we're rapidly running out of event time & I have to take my kids out trick or treating in an hour or so, is there a list of which ingredients make which potions somewhere? Normally I'd have just played with them until I figured it out, but I only got reminded about the event the other day and I've only managed to make 2 potions so far.

If you look at this doc, it should have everything you need to know smile.gif

No Zombies at all this year. Everything turned to dust! |(

However, there are a few things that make me very happy. Thanks to this event, I could finally see something I have been wishing to see in a very long, long time.

user posted image

user posted image

A girl can dream. <'3

Silly question (that must have been asked at least 1000 times already but I have no moral force to go through all the 120 pages): how long do we have to collect all the treats? UNTIL the 1st of November or until the END of 1st of November?

Until the end of the 31st, or the beginning of the 1st, however you choose to look at it. Basically, you have about 5 more hours from this post. wink.gif

In other news, I made enough of the mint potions to transform all of the mints on my scroll. It looks like a totally different breed. Very cool! This has been a great event, thanks to all the hard work from everyone involved. You guys outdid yourselves! biggrin.gif

Edited by raevela