TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I've got my first batch of eggs~ surprisingly awesome eggs too. I wasn't expecting to get a couple of them. xd.png Time to play around with this potion thing.

So does the Hallowwen event not work on mobile devices including tablets? I have tapped on the ingredients and I can see descriptions but cannot select them for them to appear in the boxes so I can brew them.

AHHH~ I used the red potion on my Purple Dino! I wish it would stay like this forever!!

http://dragcave.net/view/1CbR3

Gorgeous... Though if they stayed like that, I might actually have to KEEP some dinos laugh.gif

Oooh this is a cool potion to use on desipises

I also got an egg with the code xeviI heh hehhh

O_O Oh my uncle Thor.... That is just amazingly cool.

Thank you so much to everyone who made this event happen, it's already loads of fun!

Edited by Loki.Dottir

Is anyone keeping a list of what ingredients work with what and what result & reaction is produced?

So far I have:

Dragon Ocimum x Sparkling Lava = Nothing

Scrub Bottlebrush x Slow Sand = Nothing

EDIT: Thanks, Stellaluna!

Edited by lanette

Okay, I just think I'm going to hoard ingredients for a while because I've messed up and wasted like 6 ingredients so far. xd.png I think I have matches, and then they don't end up being compatible. So I'm just going to wait until I have more to work with. laugh.gif

Query if anyone knows yet: Will these potions and ingredients only work for this week? Or will we be able to stock up on ingredients and use them until gone afterwards?

I got a 2G PB of every past Halloween (obviously not Vampires), AND a 2G Spriter's alt SW!

Wow, 2nd Gen Spriter Alt from a Shadow Walker. Cool! cool.gif

I managed to get 2G PB's for each breed, aside from Shadow Walker. I'll pick that up in a couple of days time. Really enjoyed that hunt! biggrin.gif

for kicks i went to look at my valentines hoard since my dragon from that is sparkly

it passes over! x

for kicks i went to look at my valentines hoard since my dragon from that is sparkly

it passes over! x

Oh wow, that's so neat! :D

Really wish Holidays would breed together. Imagine: Shadow Walker x Heartstealer!

Really wish Holidays would breed together. Imagine: Shadow Walker x Heartstealer!

They can when one of them is in season.

user posted image

I'm gonna breed an egg with an adult dragon.

I'm gonna do it.

You can't stop me.

Any help, because I can't brew potions and I am NOT leaving this year without doing something.

I have the same problem with potion brewing, the screen is stuck on this:

user posted image

And I can't click anything. I have enough ingredients to brew things, but it wont let me select my ingredients.

I've tried hard resetting and clearing my caches, cookies, and history. None of those work. I'd really appreciate some help on this!

Edited by wtf