TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

I just bred my alt wrapping wings, one to a desipis and other to a lurker. I wonder where they will go?...

I've now bred my Heartstealers to a marrow and a shadow walker (which WILL be alted... eventually). Look out for Arsene the Third or Lupinia the Third. I'll be breeding some PB alt graves in the next bit. Have fun everyone!

hnnnnnng I love all of these little treats and all of the art used in this Halloween event.

I would like to thank TJ and all of the spriters. (also whoever drew those Misfit pygmies in a witch hat and cauldron)

there goes any chance that I'm sleeping before 2... Oh well.

Just sent 11 Pumpkins and 6 Marrows to the AP! Hope they find good homes <3

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE THE EVENT IS HERE!!! ...... *ahem* Sorry. Just a weeee bit excited!!

Brewing potions? With ingredients from biomes? Well, I guess that's one way of making me look at the biomes. *bounces* This is going to be fun!! I wonder how many ingredients you need to make a potion. Hmmm. (I have not read every post here) It's almost bedtime here but I must catch a few treats and ingredients first!

…My alt green just turned into a mushroom. I wonder how these potions will relate to the new dragon? Some sort of powerful "trickster" mage, I'm betting.

I'm so confused. I don't dare try anything and yet I'm so excited that I want to! I will just collect things for now. Happy Halloween everyone!

OH MY GOSH.

...That's all I can say. So pumped!! I'll use the potions on my favorite dragons, once I manage to collect the ingredients.~ Happy Halloween event!

As with previous years, you'll be able to find treats (or tricks) hidden on any page. They'll drop every few minutes, so you should have plenty of time to find them all.

Does this mean any forum page?

Well this year is busy. I can't help but imagine a mob of mages swarming the biomes looking for plants. xd.png

Need to stop staring at my first trick-or-treat item for this year... Looks rather Missingno.-ish. Still not sure what to make of it.

I used a potion on my pyralspite http://dragcave.net/lineage/ySLBS

EDIT: Weird the effect doesn't appear in the lineage view

Woah, gorgeous. You guys rock for posting these. I haven't made any potions yet, but all these effects are superb! laugh.gif

All midnight trades done, all gifts bred, now I'm heading back to bed (woah, that rhymes!). It's 5:30 am in the morning here. ;__; I'll check out the event later today, I just want to sleep. xd.png

any one where a dark eathel sustance spawns? or glowing critters?

red fireflies in volcano and I saw a black cloud of something in the forest but clicked another page it was gone.

Got the 2 halloween badges I don't have yet!

And I also got a full set of 2G PBs! The shadow walkers aren't purebred but they're spriter alt babies! Everything is incubated, influenced, and fogged!

I'm poking around the site for the treats :3

THANK YOU TJ AND SPRITERS

It seems like each ingredient gives a hint about what it can be brewed with when you hover over it.

Does this mean any forum page?

The events are cave events. Trick or treat, the event (potion brewing this year), breeding, and new dragons are all things that happen on the cave. The only thing you'll find on the forum is this news thread. :3

~

Oooh, love the badge! Lovely.

Lol, love what happened when I used a potion on my mint. Very awesome.

Hooray~! But who are these mysterious green dragons on the banner? Colored like Frills, Tail of Magi, Wings of Gold…?

Hooray~! But who are these mysterious green dragons on the banner? Colored like Frills, Tail of Magi, Wings of Gold…?

Personally they look like a cross between a Frill and a Misfit Pygmy to me.

Maybe they're Misfits that used a potion? Would make sense for them to be brewing since they're tricksters.