TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

That doesn't seem to work, either. All that happens is the descriptions show up. Auuuugh.

are you "looking at ingredients" (just picked up something) or are you on the "brew ingredients" page (has a caldron and two slots for mixing)?

are you "looking at ingredients" (just picked up something) or are you on the "brew ingredients" page (has a caldron and two slots for mixing)?

The "brew ingredients" page. :/

All the mixes I've tried have failed so far D:

read the descriptions of the items, they tell you what they will mix with.

My daughter and I are experimenting with the potions. I will post the recipes here as we discover them. I will make the print white so those who don't want to know won't be spoilered. That said, here are the recipes I have so far:

Ice Thyme x Slow Sand - reverts your dragon icon to an egg. It still functions as an adult tho.

Bright Ice x Slow Sand - maks the dragon all sparkly.

More to come.....

The first potion I made turned my crimson flare pygmy into a royal crimson. .-.

I'm going back to hoarding. Pesky potions.

That doesn't seem to work, either. All that happens is the descriptions show up. Auuuugh.

My sister is having the same issue...

I have 1x Scrub Bottlebrush and 1x Clinging Zap Vine. Don't think those will mix so I'll wait for my next ingredients.

My sister is having the same issue...

Hmm. Maybe my computer just isn't loading the thing properly. In any case, I'm off to bed now. Enjoy the event, guys!

Well Shadiza has a pending description now. xd.png

Can't wait for the artists responsible for these to come forward so I can ask whoever made that one what on earth they were thinking.

WHAT POTION IS THAT MY GOD

It was White Lace Lichen + Roaring Mouseshroom

Edited by Kovia

My daughter and I are experimenting with the potions. I will post the recipes here as we discover them. I will make the print white so those who don't want to know won't be spoilered. That said, here are the recipes I have so far:

Ice Thyme x Slow Sand - reverts your dragon icon to an egg. It still functions as an adult tho.

Bright Ice x Slow Sand - maks the dragon all sparkly.

More to come.....

Awesome! Thanks! biggrin.gif

And... Dose anyone know how often do the ingredients show off? It looks like that the ingredients don't refresh with eggs... Anyone knows?

Do you have adblock or any other addons that edit the page enabled? Try disabling them and seeing if images show up.

What's your OS and what browser are you using?

Managed two potions... one worked beautifully, one said I had no dragons to use it on! I wonder what dragon I don't have that it would work on.

I kind of wish we could make dinos stay this way. I love them.

Haven't made a potion yet myself, and catching in the AP is hard. I've caught a few but have tossed them all back. I'm being very picky this year, have a list and don't plan to keep anything that's not on it. But this is a really cool idea for an event and I'm enjoying the trick-or-treat as well.

Do we know yet how long these potion effects last for? I mean, has anyone's worn off yet?