TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

...oh gosh, now i'm tempt to make my vampire sparkle once i figure out which one does it.

Whoohooo, I got my Desipis eggs!

After much grumbling at miss eggs, I finally had to use another browser to get them, oys. xd.png

But I got them.

Wait, those potions are for sprite changes??? Oh my God, I can't believe I haven't been looking at the biomes -- when TJ decides it's time for sprite changes because of a holiday, it's like, my favorite thing.

Also already locked with the old Halloweens. Can I say I love the Desipis's adult form?

Yooooo this event looks awesome! I'm gonna have to leave the cave open in a separate window at work tomorrow to pop on and collect treats/ingredients xd.png

Will the effects of the potions be permanent or do we not know this?

"The effects of this potion will expire in 24 hours" - rough paraphrase from the potion-giving window.

Will the effects of the potions be permanent or do we not know this?

No one knows for sure except TJ, but I'm guessing it is like previous years dressing up events and will only last the week. 24 hours

Edit: ^ I stand corrected. (I hadn't made any yet)

Edited by DragonLady86

...oh gosh, now i'm tempt to make my vampire sparkle once i figure out which one does it.

Whoohooo, I got my Desipis eggs!

After much grumbling at miss eggs, I finally had to use another browser to get them, oys. xd.png

But I got them.

The sparkle potion in made with Slow Sand and Bright Ice

How does one put the ingredients in the window for making potions? I can't seem to drag them.

How does one put the ingredients in the window for making potions? I can't seem to drag them.

Just click them.

The sparkle potion in made with Slow Sand and Bright Ice

Thanks!

My vampires won't thank you, but I do. xd.png

Well... that's not what I expected. You ok there Elfie?

Goodness, what are you feeding that thing?! ohmy.gif

I have all these ingredients and I just don't want to risk them. I'll just hoard. I hope there's no limit. x)

Do the potion ingredients appear in the same places as the treats? Because I've been refreshing the various Biomes and haven't found any ingredients, only treats.

click on the two you want to use.

Do the potion ingredients appear in the same places as the treats? Because I've been refreshing the various Biomes and haven't found any ingredients, only treats.

Yes, in the biomes. and they seem to appear more often than treats.

Edited by DragonLady86

You just click them to select them.

~

I don't know what "treat" I just picked up, but I like it. XD Was like a skinless, headless-but-still-have-antlers deer xP

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Am I the only one seeing the updated mint sprites

They look bigger now

It's not an update, it's a potion. One of the potions can only be used on Mints and it does that.

If you look at mine only 1 Mint has that sprite since I've only made 1 of that potion.

They look bigger now

You mean the ones players have used potions on? They are bigger. The rest of the mints are normal.

They look bigger now

That's not an update.

They look bigger now

I think that's just a potion effect

You mean the ones players have used potions on? They are bigger. The rest of the mints are normal.

Ah okay xd.png I'm like Whaaaat

Just click them.

That doesn't seem to work, either. All that happens is the descriptions show up. Auuuugh.