TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

Any help, because I can't brew potions and I am NOT leaving this year without doing something.

Do we know yet how long these potion effects last for? I mean, has anyone's worn off yet?

It's 24 hrs

Do you have adblock or any other addons that edit the page enabled? Try disabling them and seeing if images show up.

What's your OS and what browser are you using?

I'm using a Macbook, and currently on Safari. That might be why.

WHAT POTION IS THAT MY GOD

It's a magical mushroom potion.

BEWARE.

Maybe I haven't looked back far enough, but for some reason I can't figure out how to brew potions.

I bet I'll figure it out/be told and be like, OH.

Do we know yet how long these potion effects last for? I mean, has anyone's worn off yet?

24 hours according to the potion description

Bwaah. I just used another potion and it turned one of my adult dragons back into an egg, haha. Just visually, though.

Any help, because I can't brew potions and I am NOT leaving this year without doing something.

It'd be nice if you could be more specific with what you need help with. Otherwise, there's a lot we could type out...

Managed two potions... one worked beautifully, one said I had no dragons to use it on! I wonder what dragon I don't have that it would work on.

Do you have any adult dinos? May be those.

I'm on a Mac with no issues. I'll test in Safari.

Can you provide a screenie of what you see?

For me, I'm unable to get the ingredients to appear in the cauldron using Chrome on my Macbook. However, switching to Firefox entirely fixes the issue.

Using my PC, brewing does not work in IE (first time I've ever had a problem with ie) but does work in Firefox. I don't know why, but that's the only difference I have.

Using my PC, brewing does not work in IE (first time I've ever had a problem with ie) but does work in Firefox. I don't know why, but that's the only difference I have.

I use a PC with IE and it's not working, maybe IE is being the problem?

Has anyone gotten a page not found thing? I tried to gather some wort looking plant and it didnt like me lol

Oh this is so fun!!!!! Cant wait to see the new dragon!

QUOTE (cynlee)

Managed two potions... one worked beautifully, one said I had no dragons to use it on! I wonder what dragon I don't have that it would work on.

Do you have any adult dinos? May be those. (SockPuppetStrangler)

That explains it... my dinos are frozen hatchies. sad.gif

I'm on a Mac with no issues. I'll test in Safari.

Can you provide a screenie of what you see?

I'm pretty sure I'm seeing the brewing page the same as everyone else. There's a cauldron, two tiles above it, and various tiles below the cauldron depicting ingredients. My problem was when I clicked the ingredients, they're supposed to show up in the tiles above the cauldron, right? They don't however. Only the blurb describing the plant shows up hovering over the plants. I guess the program just doesn't work in the Safari browser.

Edit: thanks for the help, guys. I'll be heading to bed now. smile.gif

Edited by Capella

I'm pretty sure I'm seeing the brewing page the same as everyone else. There's a cauldron, two tiles above it, and various tiles below the cauldron depicting ingredients. My problem was when I clicked the ingredients, they're supposed to show up in the tiles above the cauldron, right? They don't however. Only the blurb describing the plant shows up above it. I guess the program just doesn't work in the Safari browser.

Edit: thanks for the help, guys. I'll be heading to bed now. smile.gif

Try using Firefox; I was having that issue in Chrome on my Mac, but using Firefox allowed me to click the ingredients and brew potions.

I'm trying to get a lot of ingredients before trying out potions, but I'm very excited!

Also, I now have 5 Shadow Walker eggs and 1 Grave egg. I love Halloween time!

I'm just potion collecting right now, but I love the LunaP treat for the trick or treat bag.

The potion making does work in Safari mobile, I have to click once for pop up window of information and then again to put it in the potion box.