TJ09

2015-10-25 - Halloween Event: Brewing up Mischief

http://dragcave.net/view/Ccckr

Think I might be hooked on this mushroom potion... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME WHOEVER MADE THIS?!

...but seriously, dragon shrooms have got to be one of the strangest things to happen around here.

How do I make a potion? I can't seem to move the ingredients.

I wonder if the potions are actually just affecting us. ninja.gif ...either that or we're gonna get some angry dragons in 24 hours.

All of my Halloween dragons have been bred (save for one of my Marrows, but I don't breed him because RP reasons) and the eggs AP'd~ Hope all of them find nice homes. ^-^

Since I've only found one ingredient and can't get the potions to work (my only browser is IE and the connection is very slow, though at least I got the badge) I think sometime closer to Halloween I'mma replay the first Haunted House event if TJ's made it available to play again. That one is still one of my favorite holiday events~ <3 :D

I am freaking out over Kiki's Delivery Service treat though.

:o Ohmigod I MUST FIND IT! <3 I don't care if I have to stay up all night to do so!

you just click them. no moving needed.

Thanks. smile.gif

Yes! My favorite Holiday event is here.

I'm so sorry DC I haven't been as active as I should. sad.gif

BUT!

I will never abandon you completely.

I'M BACK BABY!!!

I love it, would love to use it, but don't seem to be able to figure out how???

Hi!

To change your avatar, first click your username at the top of the page to go to your forum profile.

Then, click 'avatar options'

Then put this in 'Enter a URL to an online avatar image' :

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/HonorWolf/HallintroTEST_zpswzhjsjri.png

OR save the image to your computer then use the 'Upload a new image from your computer'

If you need more help, please look in the help section of the forum.

I am finding myself unable to mix the ingredients in to potions..? I have a few things I feel will make a potion but it's not letting me select anything. Anyone have a solution for this?

edit: And clicking is not working, this is so odd

Edited by aliwalia

Cool! I always like events that have recipes you have to get ingredients for, like the Christmas event from a couple years ago.

I am finding myself unable to mix the ingredients in to potions..? I have a few things I feel will make a potion but it's not letting me select anything. Anyone have a solution for this?

Mac + Safari? Try another browser. A few people have said Firefox works for them. It's just the Mac/Safari combo that's really not working well with the event.

AARRRGG!!! MAINTENANCE!!!!!!

Aaand DC just went down. Guess that's a sign that I should sleep, it is 3AM after all. xd.png

If you're having issues with events, it really helps to post information like what OS you're on and what browser/s you've tried. ^^

It looks like right now, IE and Safari are not working, so if that's a browser you're using, you might try something else for a while. As well, if your browser isn't updated, it may be time to update.

Hi!

To change your avatar, first click your username at the top of the page to go to your forum profile.

Then, click 'avatar options'

Then put this in 'Enter a URL to an online avatar image' :

http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m572/HonorWolf/HallintroTEST_zpswzhjsjri.png

OR save the image to your computer then use the 'Upload a new image from your computer'

If you need more help, please look in the help section of the forum.

thanks for providing the url - I couldn't save it, see the url, nothing, it was like frozen.

I really did want to save it, it's such a pretty image smile.gif

I am finding myself unable to mix the ingredients in to potions..?  I have a few things I feel will make a potion but it's not letting me select anything.  Anyone have a solution for this?

I've also had problems with clicking but I've finally found the solution. In the very left corner there are two arrows (>>) you just have to try your best to keep clicking exactly at those arrows and they'll appear in the box above the brewing pot. Hope this helps xd.png

I'm using my iPad by the way...

Edited by xxSranhayo

Is there any way to see what each of the potions does? Or maybe there is a thread somewhere that displays this? Sorry, this is my first Halloween on DC and I don't really know my way around here during events.

NUUUUUUU MANTINENCE!!!!!!!!

On a side not, I am on mobile and I can't mix potions, is it a click-and-drag because my nook(which is what I'm on) can't do that.

@liga this is my first DC halloween, too, but I found this great thread that has a link to a google doc with all the potion stuff people have figured out so far. this is the google doc, most of the text is white so as to avoid spoilers. And this is the thread itself.

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

Ahhh, Halloween. My favourite time of year <3 Happy Hunting, everyone!

Aaargh!!! since maintenance was done, I can't abandon this egg I got....is that a glitch or a trick?

I need it off my scroll!

using Chrome, windows 10 (originally said 8 - forgot I upgraded)

Lordy, now incubate...I think it's because I can't get the pop-up anymore, what happened?????????

EDIT: Yeah, it's me....opened the windows 10 substitute for IE and it worked fine.

bleah.

Edited by daba555