Jazeki

Halloween Speculation Thread

Something monstrously ugly, gross, and disfigured plz. Buboes and pustules and weeping wounds and sunken sockets ... kind of like the zombie dragon if it were more realistic and detailed. Maybe a dragon that is a festering carrier of disease, spewing clouds of mosquitos and locusts instead of fire.

It's about the only time of year where something horrific has a better opportunity of being released, so I hope for most =p

Kinda hoping for a skele/bone dragon. :3

I really want a skeleton dragon. Like pls.

I also need to get the last two years' worth of halloween dragons, since I never came online when those were released *sigh*

I still need a 3rd gen. Daydream from Cave Lurkers for one of my CLs. tongue.gif

But, same as everyone else - looking forward to collecting the treats. I would like a ghoul/wraith type dragon that's scarier looking than the Shadow Walkers. Maybe it can be shrouded and have a lantern/be glowy? I've been playing too much Witcher 3, lol.

Also, for everyone who's worried about getting the old Halloween dragons - don't worry! smile.gif There will be so many that after Halloween I think you'll still be able to see some in the AP. I certainly will be breeding all of my dozens of Halloweens (& since I'm bored, I counted...6 Pumpkins, 27 Marrows, 22 Shadow Walkers, 20 Graves, 34 Cave Lurkers, 7 Desipis...)

I'm going to work on getting as many past Holloween dragons as I can, while still getting the new guys. I want to find a mate for this kid, whatever they turn out to be.

To be honest, I'm just hyped for my first Holloween, so any Holloween based dragon would be awesome. Still cursing myself for not joining for the Desipis release

This is my first year for any special event featuring holiday dragons smile.gif

*counts off fingers*

So there's a pygmy Holiday already...why not a 2 headed or drake?

2-Headed Hydra would be pretty cool, lol. Or some sort of dragon that resembles a witch/spell-caster?

Edited by Stellaluna22

What Halloween dragons do you think we will have this year? What kind do you want to see? What kind of event do you think we will have?  Are you going to collect old Halloweens? Will you breed Halloweens for others?

As always, I look forward to the possibility of a werewolf dragon being released. I am looking forward to the candy hunt and I will be collecting desipises and possibly other Halloweens as mates for my Christmas and Valentine's dragons. I will also be breeding for other people/trading.

The werewolf sounds awesome. I'll be catching old Halloweens in the AP but I'll keep only very special 2Gs.

What I'm really really really hoping for is that TJ listened to our pleas and, for the first time, CBs of the past Halloweens will be re-released.

Edited by NotBambi

The werewolf sounds awesome. I'll be catching old Halloweens in the AP but I'll keep only very special 2Gs.

What I'm really really really hoping for is that TJ listened to our pleas and, for the first time, CBs of the past Halloweens will be re-released.

re-releasing past CBs would be nice... I love marrows an insanely large amount.

I know I'm breeding Marrows for one person and Desipis for another, but if I have promises out to breed anything else for anyone else this season, please let me know, as my notes from last years are kinda messed up. rolleyes.gif (Therefore I don't dare take further requests, unless conditionally, until after there's been a decent chance for anyone lost in the muddle to show up and remind me. Otherwise anything not bred for specific purposes will just be bred into the AP toward the end of the breeding period, probably with one of each batch posted in the Community thread for those with slower connections/less hunting time.)

As far as this year's Halloween New Release goes, personally, I'm hoping for something in line with the Marrows as to general type - Halloweeny, but elegant.

Spider dragon plz

Yessss

Maybe a black widow type dragon with tons of limbs laugh.gif

But, same as everyone else - looking forward to collecting the treats. I would like a ghoul/wraith type dragon that's scarier looking than the Shadow Walkers. Maybe it can be shrouded and have a lantern/be glowy? I've been playing too much Witcher 3

Thissss!! I totally agree!! We need a spookier sort of ghoul dragon... I like the lantern idea! Maybe it could be floating, holding a lantern (orb of light?) in one clawed hand... With glowing red eyes....

...*goes to draw this dragon*

A 2 - headed!

I was thinking about a skeleton dragon before I saw this message, and now I'm thinking about a two-headed skeleton dragon. biggrin.gif

I think it's not unlikely that we'll get werewolf dragons this time, since moon phases were introduced to the game just on time before Halloween... laugh.gif (Though I find it hard to imagine what they might look like...)

Personally I want a Swamp-Thing Dragon, probably the most overlooked classical movie monster.
I love that idea! *__* Something similar to Neglected Dragons would be cool.

I'm too old to go trick-or-treating for real without a kid in tow
But you're never too old to put on a scary costume before you open the door for the kids! xd.png I LOVE to dress normally, but paint gruesome scars on my forearm which are only visible once I offer the candy bowl to the kids... I'm looking forward to it since August! xd.png

(Also, I love carving Star Wars related pictures into pumpkins, to lure more innocent kids to my door... *mwahahaha* alot.png )

I want a candy corn pygmy!

Dude, if we got a werewolf, it would have to be a drake so that I could breed it with a howler drake for the lulz.

I still hope for Scarecrow dragons.

The catch and release idea seems pretty good to me!

I would LOVE a Scarecrow dragon!!!!!! Or maybe a gooey, slimy swampy looking thing biggrin.gif

i want a awesome dragon

as long as its cool and a normal dragon rather then a pygmy or something im gonna be alright

I'm rather excited for this year's rawrscaryholidayofbooghostpumpkin release. I'm very intrigued as to which artist's (or even a new artist's) dragon gets chosen.

Part of me really wants a gorey/creepy/scary/spoopy dragon, but another part of me is hoping for one more on the Pumpkin side of things, since it's been a long time since we've gotten one. I'm excited ^^

Actually, a Pumpkin-ish dragon sounds awesome.

I kinda want something that is creepy, not scary. Something else I think I would like is something based on perhaps a scary Halloween story, like the Headless Horseman. That would be pretty neat.

As for my own dragons, I'll breed my Despis with Mageia since I already have a 2nd gen Mageia, so I can continue the line without digging in the ap for it. As for the others I didn't pick up any even lineages last year so I'm gonna be keeping my eyes open for some.

I want a candy corn pygmy!

Ohhhh that's an interesting idea! I'd like that.

Ohhhh that's an interesting idea! I'd like that.

Unfortunately, I can't take the credit. It's been suggested before. But I still think it would be amazingly cute!

Dude, if we got a werewolf, it would have to be a drake so that I could breed it with a howler drake for the lulz.

omg, yes, that would be great! Ehehehe... I may or may not have tried to draw one... :3

Like I said, I'm not going to hunt for past Halloweens, but I wonder if the post-Holiday AP wall will last as long as last years?

I am looking forward to trying to get that halloween dragon I missed. lol

As for the new dragon? I am going to be happy with whatever it is! Although a werewolf will be awesome.