TJ09

2015-09-27 - Encyclopedia Update (and more)

Aw, that new mobile skin looks sweet!

Cool! (I'm kinda hoping Cassare have new entries, because they're cool)

This whole update is cool! I can't wait to see the new updates ^^ I bet the Silvers are gonna look beautiful

Wait, saw a list of the updates Encyclopedia pages, and Cassare were not on there. At least a lot of other breeds I like have page info now ^^

Wait, 2012 Christmas dragons as in Winter Magis? Wow!

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Awesome.

hMM, so there exists a gold with the old sprite?

If you see the day it was "stolen", it was no more than 2 months ago... which makes me think, maybe we will be capable of choosing which version of the sprite we want to see. If true, that would be nice.

Well, I hope I like the new male Horse sprite. I'm working on a long even gen Horse x Neotropical lineage and it would be kind of a bummer if the new sprite looks weird next to them...

So why is it showing an old school Gold in those images? xd.png

Where? What images?

Where? What images?

TJ's mobile sample in the first post!

TJ's mobile sample in the first post!

Duh! Thanks! I kinda skipped that part since I don't do mobile. laugh.gif

If you see the day it was "stolen", it was no more than 2 months ago... which makes me think, maybe we will be capable of choosing which version of the sprite we want to see. If true, that would be nice.

It looks like this is the actual dragon with the name Hello World and different dates on the profile, so I am not betting on the existence of a dragon with the old Gold sprite based on these samples. wink.gif I think TJ was either using mod magic or photoshop magic.

That said, I've been using mobile for a while and I'm glad it's getting an update! There was a time when I couldn't view the forums from my phone and whatever happened to fix that... good. laugh.gif

Like most other people on here I'm half-nervous and half-excited to see the Silver sprites. I really hope they keep the same/similar pose and the style of their tails, as those are what I love about them. Same for the accent colours as ADP mentioned. Very curious to see which other dragons are getting some change, too!

YAAAYYYYYY Encyclopedia updates!! Been waiting for it to be updated for awhile now.

I don't use the mobile site so I guess that doesn't apply to me, but yay anyways!

The sprite changes.... *sighs* I wish it wasn't. Especially silvers. I love their poses. Maybe they'll keep the general pose and just update the style a little? I'm not looking forward to this.

Thanks for the great effort. biggrin.gif

The only thing I fear is the spirit update for the Silver Dragon. I really love the current spirit and must say, that I didn't like the look from the update/edit thread. Regardles how it will look like, I won't complain more about it, I promise. wink.gif

I really hope it won't start a great turmoil. It's a great job you all are doing and it can't get appreciated often enough. smile.gif

Wait, has the encyclopedia been updated yet? I assumed the new-ish releases would be added, but I don't see the Hooktalon or the Magelight anywhere. Were they not included?

I hope people aren't crappy to the sprite artists for the sprite updates. I will be severely disappointed in this community if people start flinging nasty things at them. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter. :/ I've seen how people on this forum handle change sometimes. It is very disappointing.

/ollies out

Yay for Encyclopedia updates! I haven't checked all the updated breeds yet but as soon as I saw the Ridgewings had had notes added I figured I'd have everything unlocked and sure enough I do. :3

Still nothing for Striped Rivers, Magelight Pygmies, Hooktalons, and Greater Spotted Drakes, though? :(

Done with all the new encyclopedia updates only waiting on the spirit wards to change colors to get the second line.

Like the new look of the mobile.

Not sure about the Sprite updates, but hopefully it's only tweaks on the silver.

Honestly excited for ANY new thing/change to this site; we get so little as is.

Thank you TJ and spriters for the awesomeness to come c:

I had completely forgotten about the encyclopedia feature lol