Stellaluna22

Lunar Herald Breeding/Naming Plans!

I like them all with Spriter Alts <3 (wish I could trade for a pair from everyone xd.png) like I need lineages from all spriters alts nowww!!

user posted imagexuser posted image (acutally got this pairing lol)

user posted imagexuser posted image

user posted imagexuser posted image

I need those though ;-; like DC Gods please let me achieve these goals one day!

Mind didn't grow up yet, in fact its still hatching. Mine will be named Amber Mosquito since it looks kind of like a bug to me. Ik, I am very experimental with names. One of my first dragons was called Sky Dwarf huh.gifblink.gif

I name all of mine with "Conquest" then something else after a horse racing stable.

user posted imageuser posted image saw those two as adults appear next to each other in AoND, and thought it was pretty.

user posted image

I was wondering if you actually made the opposite genders lineage, and you did! I really like it! ^^

I've just added a bunch of female Gold Herald mockups, and gave my Lunar Herald pairings their own album. Click here to skip to the females.

I'll probably get started on the Bronze pairings tomorrow; I'm a bit too tired to work on it now.

Edited by Tehya Faye

How about Water Walkers? Their shapes are vaguely similar, but I'm not sure the colours match.

user posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

I think I've more or less settled on a naming scheme for my CB Lunar Heralds. Golds get the middle name "Moonlit", bronzes "Darkmoon", blues "Bluemoon" and silvers "Silvermoon". CBs from the Alpine get the last name "Mountain", from the Desert "Dunes" and from the Volcano "Tuff". And One gold pair will be Lord and Lady Aurax and one blue pair will be Lord and Lady Cirion. I don't feel very creative but it'll help me remember. xd.png

user posted image x user posted image

Not really sure where the adult sprites are but this pairing should look nice.

user posted image actually.

No new ideas on what I might breed them with in the near future, and as for names, I'm slowly naming my brown lunars. When I name them all, I'll share them with you. biggrin.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I've just added a bunch of female Gold Herald mockups, and gave my Lunar Herald pairings their own album. Click here to skip to the females.

I'll probably get started on the Bronze pairings tomorrow; I'm a bit too tired to work on it now.

Ooh! I like tsunamis, fevers (didn't expect that to look nice), green gems, and waters. The golds just make everything appear lighter and brighter. o3o

I bred a 2G Sapphire Lunar from aa Male Bronze Lunar x Female Blusang, it looks nice o3o it was auto'd since I was full.

Someone lucky will get it :3

I bred a 2G Sapphire Lunar from aa Male Bronze Lunar x Female Blusang, it looks nice o3o it was auto'd since I was full.

Someone lucky will get it :3

I made a quick mock-up for this and wow, you're right! wub.gif I might do a big checker with this, hahah.

I've already started working on one big even-gen which has all CBs as Gold Heralds, all 2Gs as Bronze Heralds, and so on until there's just one Silver Herald baby. Probably will take a lot less time than the Blusang checker to get all the babies. I'm also gonna see about trying a checker with Royal Blues and Blue and Silver Heralds.

So far, all my adults have been given the surname of no Matsuri - while my frozen hatchlings have been name: Little *insert color here* Moon Festival.

As for Breeding plans - I finally decided I'm going to keep it purebred, but do a few different combinations:

Blue/Indigo X Gold - still trying to decide if I'm going to go alternating stair-step (the first parents are Gold, then Blue, then Gold again, etc) OR even-gen, but again with a similar alternating pattern.

Already bred a Blue from gold parents...though I need to see what its gender will be before deciding which way to go.

Silver x Bronze - will probably do a spiral with these two (they remind me of milk and white chocolate - so I think swirling them will be nice)

The names I gave to my brown lunar heralds:

Banished to the Pyramid

Crescention

Rainforest Ruins

Windmill Road

River Willows ----> because thanks to her I got my first bronze egg wub.gif

Victorian Queen

Kurlani

Tinashe Aquarius

Anyway, an idea pops to mind:

Sizewise I'm not sure, but colorwise... impressive combo.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

My newest baby: http://dragcave.net/lineage/TgeR5

It's not much of a lineage (yet), but who has room for proper breeding right now? xd.png

Once the silvers show up, I'll breed her to a CB blue male, producing a silver female that will be bred to a CB silver male when gold is dropping, and so on. Not sure how far I'll go though. Maybe I'll just build a mirrored version and create an arrowhead with all colours.

Z'ilver Fox wub.gif

Anyway, I just finished naming my blue lunar heralds. smile.gif Their names are:

Basking in the Moonlight

Wake up in a Dream

Slaughter of Innocence

Howlite Wolf

Christina Klein

Iridescent Princess

Celestite Ballerina

Luna Ciria

I'm so happy with my two blue babies. biggrin.gif When they grow up and don't refuse each other, I'll breed a silver egg from them. It'll look like the egg got the white colour from the Blue-Banded grandparents. xd.png

I just tried one of my bronzes with a blue nebula and I have to say I like it. The shade of blue on the egg looks like a toned-down version of the nebula's bright blue wings.

Nice, this looks even better than with a blue Lunar! (progeny link because I don't own the egg anymore)

I love this combination Almandine x blue Lunar wub.gif too bad I only have one pair of Almandines so I can't do a checker lineage. Well, Lunars would be too dominant anyway at the moment. biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy