Stellaluna22

Lunar Herald Breeding/Naming Plans!

My blues are :

Azure Aurax paired with Cobalt Cirion

Lapis Lunar paired with Lazuli Lunar

Can someone show me what a blue lunar would look like with sifs valentine alt? I lack the skilz to do it my self

Edited by jessabelleanna

Mine (3. Ha ha ha.) are all named "Moonsinger (Music Speed) such as

Moonsinger Adagio

Moonsinger Allegretto

Moonsinger Adantino

For now, they start with A's, but I only have three. So I hope to accumulate more.

Not a large fan of the male moonstones with these shiny new things. :< I think what I liked the most out of the F Moonstones is that their pose look fab together.

user posted imageuser posted image

And my silver lunar heralds have the following names:

Fragments of the Moon

The Adventure of Johnnie Waverly (Poirot episode)

Kilmarion

Suomion

Starla Prysmatia

The Mystery of Hunter's Lodge (Poirot episode)

Linda Surray

Heavenly Libra

wub.gif

I'm excited that my silver lunars will grow up just in time for the (real world) lunar eclipse happening tomorrow! I'm hoping it'll give me good luck to start the lineage I've planned out for them.

The golden ones look nice with Royal Blues:

user posted image

I haven't fully decided what I'm doing with these, but I've stuck all my male mockups for the goldies in this album.

I love these pairings! Among my favorites of your samples are Tsunami, Red-finned Tidal, Undine, Swallowtail, Thunder, and Turpentines...

And I LOVE how they looked with the Striped River dragons! That´s a checker I´ll have to make, once I have time and scroll room! It just goes so perfectly with the shimmering, gradient bluish colors of their wings.

Earlier in the thread I covered some holiday dragons for the Lunar Heralds. Turns out a new Spriter Alt came along some weeks ago and just wanted to see how it looked.

user posted image x user posted image

user posted image x user posted image

I think the blue one looks quite nice.

Edit: Also, a note that Lunar Herald URLs for Bronze and Indigo have changed, meaning that a lot of posts in this thread have broken images. The new links are now these:

user posted image Instead of Blue, it is now Indigo

user posted image Instead of Brown, it is now Bronze

Edited by lovecats99

Most of my Lunar Heralds are named after greek gods.

I bred all my Lunars with several other dragons to see how a pairing looks like. Now 10 Silver Lunars are sitting in the AP :'D

Black and silver. Could be a checker in the future when they stop producing lunar heralds. wub.gif Edited by dirtytabs

Old Rugged Cross's newest baby: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LEEvi (love the code too!!) Trying to decide whether to keep her or trade her...though I am leaning towards the former. I hope Lunars will become a viable prize-mate (as in, produce prize offspring with relative consistency).

Most of my Lunars are named after my favorite romance novel couples...all except the CROSS-mate who gets a cross-related name as usual.

I'm trying a Silver Lunar x Silver line and a Gold Lunar x Gold line. I have two eggs in trades now. It's hard waiting til the right moon combo comes around.

I named mine Lunar xxxxx depending on the type. Lunar Gleam, Lunar Moon, etc. And of course with the Lord/Lady title I use for CB's.

Edited by Riverwillows

Old Rugged Cross's newest baby: http://dragcave.net/lineage/LEEvi (love the code too!!) Trying to decide whether to keep her or trade her...though I am leaning towards the former. I hope Lunars will become a viable prize-mate (as in, produce prize offspring with relative consistency).

I got this - love it, but like you, I hope Lunars start breeding Prizes sooner rather than later! rolleyes.gifxd.png

@Red - yeah, decided to keep her afterall smile.gif

@Amazon_warrior - so puuuurty! Keeping my fingers crossed on the prize breeding xd.png

I haven't decided what to do with any of mine. I did just try my copper/bronze Lunars with a Solstice dragon, that looked alright. I'll probably try it again when I'm not egg-locked, and maybe at a time when the moons are producing more bronzes instead of blues xd.png

I am recording my favorite pairings here laugh.gif

silver lunar x white snow angel

gold lunar x Winter magi

blue lunar x Solstice

gold lunar x radiant angel

silver lunar x shadow

gold lunar x heartseeker

gold lunar x orange xeno

bronze lunar x brown xeno

silver lunar x blue xeno

I hope I will be able to get some of them! I can breed pairs with Solstice, Radiant Angel, Xeno, but the other holiday dragons were released before I play this game (tears TUT

PS: Is it allowed to ask if anyone can swap with me in this thread?