TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I don't remember which page it's on, but it seems that a user's colour strip prediction is the most accurately simple way to look at it. Of course, we don't know for sure until the whole entire cycle goes by.

YES I caught one Bronze, gotta huddle down for a second that will lock my scroll.

If Bronzes are dropping for four days though then I'm good, two of my non-Bronze eggs will hatch around this time tomorrow, and the remaining two (both CB Reds- also CB Reds and Pinks seem to be more abundant than usual these recent days) will hatch in two days and 23 hours so in time for me to catch more Bronzes, since I missed everything except for Blues (and only had one pair of those too).

ETA: done grabbed two from Desert! (seems like that's the least crowded biome tbh, but I don't do biome pairs so I'm good)

Now just for my scroll to free up for more huehue

Edited by moonstone981

I am SO GLAD we haven't the Silvers starting today - wireless up, down on, off - but I did get another pair of Bronze in between, and I do think they're in the running for my 2nd favorite colour. Tough call, though. smile.gif

I've got my bronzes so I can freeze a few hatchlings. When golds come back, I only need one more hatchling. This means I should be able to clear my scroll for silvers, unless I get extremely lucky and find a lot of CB xenos (HA!). smile.gif

I already have two adults, two frozen gendered hatchies, and one frozen hatchling so I'm good, once my eggs hatch I guess I'll just look for more Xeno's/rares/etc rolleyes.gif

My luck is finally changing, it seems. I've managed to get three Bronze eggs just now, in under half an hour. Here's hoping this luck stays!

well my little dragon babies just hissed at each other and rufused to even talk..xd.png thought that could be a fun pair...oh well.

I kinda like this cycle, it makes more sense to go say gold -> bronze -> blue...blue -> bronze -> gold(?) -> silver...silver(?) -> {repeat} then to cycle through all the colors in one week spans for each color, yes it prolongs the wait for the silver release but it makes the moon thing more interesting since the light of the moons determines the colors.

My small idea (Not at all a fact) is that the Blue and gold eggs are the pure light from the moons while the silver and bronze ones are the muddied or mixed lighting of both moons, in the case of bronze the gold moon is a bit stronger while silver the blue moon is a bit stronger. The small hitch in my idea is that the gold and silver eggs may be flip flopped, since the golds (unless we came in in the middle of a long drop) only dropped for a few days. If the silver time was short and the golds is longer then it will mess up the other theories people have put forth and will mess up our color ideas on how they cycle.

I'm curious how this will play out.

In other news I tried a ridgewing with a bronze on the fence about it.

When the bronzes first dropped, I didn't do so well in picking many up so its nice to have another phase where we can catch up on a previous colour. happy.gif

I still think the silvers will drop when both moons are gibbous or full. tongue.gif We'll see!

Good morning. smile.gif

*blinks sleepily*

So... did I read Bronze there? Oh, good! I can catch a few more, then. Didn't get as many as I wanted the first time around, since the time between color changes was so short.

Also glad that I broke down and picked up four more Blues, before the phase changed.... ^___^

I do like this phase changing thing. It's certainly keeping us on our toes, and making things interesting.

Silvers will drop when they drop. Until then, Bronze it is. smile.gif

So, Bronzes again - I might catch some extras. ^^

I don't think I'll be picking up any more. I'm happy with the 5 blues and 5 bronzes that I have. They gendered perfectly on their own too. 4 pure color pairs and one pair with both colors biggrin.gif

Bronzes, as predicted by the theory smile.gif

So, they're going in reverse? That's kinda cool. Since I'm happy with my pairs I'm gonna wait patiently for the silvers to drop. biggrin.gif

Waiting for silver heralds I have seen a lot of silver silvers. blink.gif

I'm looking forward till my Bronze male's breeding goes off cooldown...

he refused the Bronze female(:/), so good I got a spare to exchange... blink.gif I just hope he won't refuse again ninja.gif And I want the 1st PB Bronze to freeze asap^^

*Pokes the male called Lunatis Dovahrok unsure.gif *

And I can't wait to get the Silver pair... It's so stressful not to be sure when they drop...

Edited by VixenDra